Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best Train Options For Spurs?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Sold out in terms of tickets bought but i think there will be quite a few ST no shows. We have a lot of home games in succession with 4 of them (Palace, City, Brighton & Ajax) midweek games. Also, IF either Spurs OR Brighton have a decent lead by 80 mins then people will try and 'beat the rush'.

So the Emirates IS your model then....

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Appreciate your local knowledge. If I leave on the final whistle and walk fast to 7 Sisters what is the earliest I might make Victoria?

A Palace work colleague said seven sisters was a nightmare - not possible to walk fast back due to volumes of people walking in that direction - plus queues to get into queues at the tube station

N17

Jun 21, 2011
A Palace work colleague said seven sisters was a nightmare - not possible to walk fast back due to volumes of people walking in that direction - plus queues to get into queues at the tube station

Tottenham Hale is a 5 min shorter walk & no queues.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Look like the Q's for Seven Sisters post the Palace game were up to an hour.

Attachments

• Post WHL.jpg
    Post WHL.jpg
    804.8 KB · Views: 175

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Northumberland park worked well enough for me on our visit, Although I legged it with about 5 minutes left, back in a pub at Liverpool st within 30 minutes of leaving the ground. I think its a better option than 7 sisters for sure.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Sold out in terms of tickets bought but i think there will be quite a few ST no shows. We have a lot of home games in succession with 4 of them (Palace, City, Brighton & Ajax) midweek games. Also, IF either Spurs OR Brighton have a decent lead by 80 mins then people will try and 'beat the rush'.

I know your on another teams board and you don't want to come on here and upset people and all that but come on mate.

Northumberland park worked well enough for me on our visit, Although I legged it with about 5 minutes left, back in a pub at Liverpool st within 30 minutes of leaving the ground. I think its a better option than 7 sisters for sure.
You left a match 5 minutes early just to have more time in a pub??

My plan is to go back to Northumberland, train to Tottenham Hale and Vic line back to Vic. Does NSC think this is the best option
Not really, Northumbria's a bit out of the way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here