Votes: 248 46.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
In.
Obviously.

Crap result in a crap few months but look at his record at this club.

If the unthinkable happens and we are relegated, he is the best person to get us back up.
If we stay up, there needs to be a major overhaul in the summer but the manager is not the first person who should go.

IMO.

That's ok then, let's live off his past and not the present.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Talk about knee-jerk reaction poll
Let it settle down a bit and vote after a few pints.

People were saying this weeks/months ago. Talk about being so far up Hughton’s arse....

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Why do we have a god given right to ‘push to the next level’?

If TB has given him a target of 17th and that’s where we finish then he won’t go.

What I want more than anything is a reaction. Some emotion. Maybe even a radically different starting XI Tuesday.

On the strength of my albeit emotional evaluation now I would drop:

Ryan
Duffy
Stephens
Knockaert (even if he hasn’t been sent off)

And bring in

Button
Burn
Kayal
Izquierdo

I’ve not stated that we have any rights to do anything, but I believe CH has taken us as far as he can. I love our football club, I want us to win every game and do the best that we can. You can not ignore today and you can not ignore the pisspoor performance against Southampton in the league game beforehand.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
That's ok then, let's live off his past and not the present.

Much better to kneejerk sack someone who's consistently met (and exceeded) the objectives set to him?

Norwich sacked him with six games to go, with the team outside the relegation zone, and went down.

Think harder.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
First time ever, I’m tempted to say out. The warning is that Norwich sacked him at a very similar point in the season and went down. The gulf today in class was simply frightening and we have never defended so badly. A simply pathetic performance. We have been sussed out. We want to much time on the ball. Midfield slow and cumbersome and constantly looking for the safe pass. Our attacking threat is feeble. Keep us out for first 20 minutes and teams know they can play themselves into the game. The way we are playing we don’t deserve to be in PL as we simply offer nothing. Fuming really fuming but he has till Tuesday to lift the team out of their malaise. If we lose on Tuesday there will be an avalanche of angst. Horrible year so far just horrible.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In.

He (or Allardyce) manages a squad with:
1. Awful fullbacks - Bmuff outclassed them from the first second, leaving Duff & Dunk against 4 attackers.
2. Propper lacks pace, he gets destroyed by most opponents.
3. A hotch potch of strikers, with only the slow veteran able to score.
4. No attacking midfielders with goals, creativity. A Radio Sussex caller just had damning 2 season stats on Propper.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
In but the closest I have come to even thinking about voting out.

This. A bad night on Tuesday and I may move further.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Much better to kneejerk sack someone who's consistently met (and exceeded) the objectives set to him?

Norwich sacked him with six games to go, with the team outside the relegation zone, and went down.

Think harder.

Why did they sack him? Yeah they lost their gamble but surely you can see why?

And I assume patronising is something you pride yourself on.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
In, out, I dunno.... Very concerned about our performances more than losing a few games tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I know I'm in the minority, but he should have resigned after the Villa game, when his tactical naivety won the Championship for Newcastle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here