Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Unnamed England player kicked out of nightclub for taking cocaine

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
I'm shocked by the drug knowledge on this thread. My knowlege just about extends to Calpol and goes no further!

Really? Anyone my age (mid 40s) hit a golden period of clubbing in the early to mid 90s when it was ALL about the music and drugs - and now drugs like coke are so accessible and affordable.

Haven't taken 'anything' for nearly 20 years but the memories and knowledge is still there...happy days.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Really? Anyone my age (mid 40s) hit a golden period of clubbing in the early to mid 90s when it was ALL about the music and drugs - and now drugs like coke are so accessible and affordable.

Haven't taken 'anything' for nearly 20 years but the memories and knowledge is still there...happy days.

Likewise.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

But us old gits had to show you how!:D

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
David O’Gear-y

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

:thumbsup:

Actually took my first pill in 15 years just before Christmas and was surprised at how different it was, much cleaner, clearly not cut with loads of speed, no come-down or trouble sleeping, but also didn't get as high as I remember.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
:thumbsup:

Actually took my first pill in 15 years just before Christmas and was surprised at how different it was, much cleaner, clearly not cut with loads of speed, no come-down or trouble sleeping, but also didn't get as high as I remember.
That’s the trouble with Ibuproven KG.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
LSDean Saunders.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Terry Mc Marching Pow dermott

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Confidence is something you build with experience

Sadly some people think Cocaine and booze will build it quicker. Take it for fun, but don't use it for inner weaknesses.

Some might ask why wait when you can have a cheeky line and get to where you want to be immediately?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Joking apart @Methazone is right.

I know, you’re both right. I’m being a little bit facetious.

Edit: Doh....just realised what you did there. :lolol:

Last edited:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’ve never done a line of coke in my life. Everything I heard about it , told me I’d like it far too much.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I’ve never done a line of coke in my life. Everything I heard about it , told me I’d like it far too much.
Like almost everything, it's fine in moderation. As others have said though, it does turn some people into grade A BELLENDS. And unfortunately it's often such BELLS who like taking it too much......

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Like almost everything, it's fine in moderation. As others have said though, it does turn some people into grade A BELLENDS. And unfortunately it's often such BELLS who like taking it too much......

Yeah, have been on the receiving end of rambling coke heads a few times . I do feel I’ve missed out a little, but breaking my coke virginity at 44 would probably be a bit tragic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here