Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Alex Alex Dawson - REMF Donation

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would like to thank Alex Dawson's company who have today given £ 500 to the REMF. This is a huge amount of money and will be able for example to provide a full set of kit for a junior football club. This will make a big difference this year and is a superb springboard for the main REMF fund raising , ie REMF 7. Alex will be at REMF 7 so we can thank him personally.

:bowdown::bowdown:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We also have £ 700 from Robyn's marathon run and another donation of £ 100 promised so thats £ 1300 to start.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Brett, Alex Dawson

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Whats his real name, I dont want to thank him in person saying "Thank You Alex Alex Dawson"

That is a tremendous way to start this years fund raising, and hopefully we can add much much more to that at the REMF game

On that very point, do you not find that our NSC usernames gradually creep into our lives when communicating with other posters especially if that is how we mut up with person.

A bloke may be called Fred as his Christian name but if we he uses the username Bill Bloggs Turdface on NSC and we were to engage socially with that person on most it would be difficult to not to refer to Fred as Bil Bloggs Turdface. Non?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
On that very point, do you not find that our NSC usernames gradually creep into our lives when communicating with other posters especially if that is how we mut up with person.

A bloke may be called Fred as his Christian name but if we he uses the username Bill Bloggs Turdface on NSC and we were to engage socially with that person on most it would be difficult to not to refer to Fred as Bil Bloggs Turdface. Non?

EXACTLY - and what is worse still is meeting people in real life and everything only to talk about a thread or post they have put on here, and having to relive the converasation on here again in person.

anyway, not to hi jack a thread about a marvellous gesture.

Thank you to Alex Alex Dawson (but now know your real name, but dont know if I should reveal it) :jester:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes is Nigel, but it was Nigel to disclose this not me.

Are you not going to give the name of the company a mention? Surely £500 should get you a bit of advertising...

I understand your point but we choose not to treat charitable donations as publicity/advertising opportunity.
These items do have their own budget lines but our clients are corporate businesses and general advertising to the public is therefore not really appropriate.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Quite. One time on the way to QPR, I saw some other NSCers at Oxford Circus tube station, and they started this highly noisy, cavernous sounding 'TLO. my Lord, TLO...'

I had to run the ****s.

Fantastic donation from Mr Dawson though. :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here