Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Make Wembley blue and white

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
If I can get a ticket, I shall be wearing my '83 cup final silk (like) scarf and peaked cap. It was crap then, and it's crap now - but I shall be wearing it!

Indeed, I think I shall be wearing them whether I get a ticket or not!

Are flags on short sticks still allowed at Wembley? as if so, I shall dig that out as well.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
What's with this blue and white, I thought that all black was the only colour permitted for real fans.

We ideally need one huge banner which just reads 'Crystal Palace thanks for the 6 points'

:lol:
Please can we do this.
Was thinking I’d wear the stripes from the Withdean era but not sure they’ll fit now :( May have to wear the Guy Butters signed one in XXL!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Civvies for this one, face paint, cape, stupid hat etc for the Final, maybe.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
What's with this blue and white, I thought that all black was the only colour permitted for real fans.

We ideally need one huge banner which just reads 'Crystal Palace thanks for the 6 points'

Some kind of Palace trolling is a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Some kind of Palace trolling is a must.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why? The last thing I'll be thinking about that weekend is palace. Don't recall ever seeing any other club trolling their rivals in a cup semi final/final against a different club...

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Update: Hearing tonight that, prior this special semi-final shirt going on sale, the club is releasing another special shirt to commemorate winning the coin toss which determined we'd be wearing home colours in in the semi-final. Yours for just £50, in a box and everything.

Absolute scenes in the marketing dept.

Remember Lewis Dunk won 2 coin tosses on Sunday, 1 to choose which end to take the penalties and another to see who went first. I think a commemorate shirt is in the way for that.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Has a thread been created for maybe a singing section? Or am I being silly suggesting that.
I'll be wearing my hat, scarf and t shirt! Might even have some facepaint.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
144 x 25 metre blue and white streamers purchased. Partypuffin.co.uk 67p per item, if interested, get ordering.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Will be wearing my 83 cup final blue shirt as I did in 83, it is a little tighter now, but who gives.
Shame I will be so far away :(

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We won’t be allowed to take proper flags in like the ones in SW corner and NSK back of the north will we?

Flag rules:

Supporters may bring a flag into the ground WITHOUT permission from Wembley Stadium if:

The flag is smaller than 250cm in size at the widest or longest point.
It does not have an attached flag pole.
In the case of an attached flag pole, it is made from wood and plastic only and is no longer than 1
metre in length and 1cm in diameter.
There is no advertising or commercial message on the flag.
It does not contain any abusive or defamatory message.
**Please note that flag poles made of metal are not permitted inside the stadium, no matter what size or length the flag / pole is.

If a supporter arrives at Wembley Stadium and their flag does not come under the above points, and they have not gained permission from Wembley Stadium, the flag may be confiscated at the turnstiles and not allowed into the Stadium.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm 57 and haven't worn an Albion shirt in decades, other than 5-a-side football, although I do think this is my time to pull on the stripes again!

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
mostly2.jpg

wearing....

article-1078398-02269CA8000005DC-613_224x442.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here