Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sam Allardyce

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I want to know why Sam Allardyce would tell someone who used to work for him at Sunderland and Everton that he's taking over 'little old Brighton'.

You should put some serious money on it mate, you Sam and your mate are sat on a gold mine

Unfortunately the bookies only take cash, not bullshit

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The strange thing is that if at just about any other time someone had mentioned fat Sam, the simple thought of him would make me cringe. But now I'd be positively in favour.

It feels like Theresa May's shitty withdrawal agreement, eventually you can't hold out any longer.
Yep me to then I thought the same when Hughton was appointed. I really thought CH had learned from his mistakes at Norwich very disappointing.

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
We're too naïve and tight fisted to sack CH now. We WILL go down with him, They will let his contract run down while spending time in the championship
and then we will end up starting all over again.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
We're too naïve and tight fisted to sack CH now. We WILL go down with him, They will let his contract run down while spending time in the championship
and then we will end up starting all over again.
More worried about bottle tops and flasks this season, January window was crucial IMO and it slipped away with a whimper.

charliechalk1973

Jan 12, 2017
I want to know why Sam Allardyce would tell someone who used to work for him at Sunderland and Everton that he's taking over 'little old Brighton'.

You should put some serious money on it mate, you Sam and your mate are sat on a gold mine

To be honest, I don't think he'll take the job if he is offered it like I've been told. When he's managed big clubs like Sunderland and Crystal Palace I don't think he would take a role where it's likely too late to save them.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
i'd rather go down ....the players deserve it ......gutless.

I'd rather rather roll the dice on a new voice and tactics and try and stay at the top table.

It's easy to go down, it's monumentally hard to get back again.

Unfortunately I think they will allow Hughton to stay and we will slip away with our terminal shiteness.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Yep me to then I thought the same when Hughton was appointed. I really thought CH had learned from his mistakes at Norwich very disappointing.

for some perspective poyet was an attacking midfielder , houghton was a full back ......pretty obvious what sort of set up we are going to go with ......obviously the players don't get it , a real shame that Kayal has been excluded whilst stephens and proper have been so poor .......i feel it looks like we are down and deservedly so....for us to be where we are now after the position we got ourselves into 9 weeks ago really beggars belief ......show an acute lack of something ...!!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
More worried about bottle tops and flasks this season, January window was crucial IMO and it slipped away with a whimper.

I think they probably have a different department for thinking about bottle tops and flasks, so that probably doesn't have much influence on transfer policy.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
for some perspective poyet was an attacking midfielder , houghton was a full back ......pretty obvious what sort of set up we are going to go with ......obviously the players don't get it , a real shame that Kayal has been excluded whilst stephens and proper have been so poor .......i feel it looks like we are down and deservedly so....for us to be where we are now after the position we got ourselves into 9 weeks ago really beggars belief ......show an acute lack of something ...!!
Hughton is in the Jack Charlton mould he wants 11 workers on the pitch trouble is when it’s not working he’s tactically stumped.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Offer him a big bonus if he keeps us up with only 4 or 5 games in charge.

Nothing to lose now, roll the dice Tony.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I'd rather rather roll the dice on a new voice and tactics and try and stay at the top table.

It's easy to go down, it's monumentally hard to get back again.

Unfortunately I think they will allow Hughton to stay and we will slip away with our terminal shiteness.

obviously i would prefer us to stay up , but some of these mug players need to realise what they are playing for .......very disappointing run down to the season.

i'm a builder , i do kitchens and bathrooms etc. if i do a shit job i don't get any work ....Augestien was the start of a slippery slope , gambling on foreign players ....Bournemouth are a great example of what can be done with home grown players......our lot are piss weak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here