• Coffee

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
(You blond bastard)

Tea is, as far as I'm concerned, the greatest drink on the planet and couldn't imagine life without it - but what is with the recent fascination with coffee? Everybloodywhere you've got coffee shops, and they look at like weirdo if you ask for a pot of tea. I blame Friends, but has the cult of coffee spread through NSC as well?

I may have to be forced to start up a tea clique.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Ahhhh yes, i get through plenty of PG Tips tea per day, white, no sugar!

Cant stand Coffee, its ewwwww :nono:

JEM

Jul 5, 2003
Bevendean
Cheese in tea? Whatever...

Tea is the best. And a steaming hot cup is the best thirst quencher on a hot summers day.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Has to be tea. Especially first thing in the morning.

I like coffee but tea wins hands down.

I switch between PG Tips and Earl Grey depending on my mood.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
oh yes. if there's gonna be a tea clique i want IN

pg tips is the by far the most superior brew on the planet. earl grey once every few months for a bit of a change.coffee is only good for when you want to stay up or you fancy having a mouth coated in sludge and breath that smells like a doormat

the only way i can start my motor in the morning is with a cup of tea and a marmited evenly spread piece of toast:drink:

is there not a tea drinking smiley anywhere?

If anyone's clever enough to get this bird's arm moving we could have her as the tea smiley.......

amanda%20drinking%20tea.jpg

No, I don't know her.

Jul 5, 2003
BN11
Has to be tea. Apart from myself, my dearly beloved is Irish and tea is closer to her heart than Guinness.

Regardless of the whole anti-American double-chooca-latte-mocca-nonsense, tea just hits the spot and coffee never will.

And it's only ever PG Tips in our house but the new pyramids have taken some getting used to it has to be said.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Dropkick Turnip said:
Has to be tea. Apart from myself, my dearly beloved is Irish and tea is closer to her heart than Guinness.

Regardless of the whole anti-American double-chooca-latte-mocca-nonsense, tea just hits the spot and coffee never will.

And it's only ever PG Tips in our house but the new pyramids have taken some getting used to it has to be said.

yeah, the pyramids are irrelevant, do companies think the general public are so stupid we care what shape the bag is. still its what's in 'em that counts. i mean, look at the shape of my scrotum:eek:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
So Mr Partidge has a square gonad - How odd.

Coffee first thing then it's tea all the way (about 10 cups).

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
You can't beat tea, it's the only drink that I would turn down booze for - and that's saying a lot. Whether it's English breakfast, Earl Grey, Chinese, Green, Peppermint, Strawberry, Lemon, Ice, Ceylon; tea is the number one for flavour, refreshment, quenching thirst, variety and just making you feel bloody great.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
There was this Apache Chief who used to sit outside his Wig Wam drinking tea all day.

He spent all night lying in his Tee Pee.

gonzo666

Jul 5, 2003
southwick
tea for me :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I love the first cup of tea in the morning, it is like nectar I prefer Darjeeling to Earl Grey when having a treat.

I do like a coffee mid morning and after a meal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports