Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
It was a penalty and the sooner the useless back to front ****s off back to Holland the better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regrettably - agree. It was a penalty. I actually HATE Ali J. The most useless player I have had the woe to watch pound for pound given how much we have spent on him. He is UTTER SHITE.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It was a penalty and the sooner the useless back to front ****s off back to Holland the better

I agree we need to sell him but hat's not the point. He won the challenge, he couldn't do any more. Shocking refereeing decision.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
So he kicks the ball and doesn't touch the player...... but it's a penalty? This league is becoming the NBA with six teams who get every decision instead of a handful of 'all-stars' in basketball.

Complete joke and now arse players complaining about elbows, while the coach now tells the ref to give a freekick and he obliges.

It's so sad that the best league in the world is becoming a soap opera or wrestling type show where the most popular are given every advantage to sell stuff and make money or maintain 'brand'.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
The woeful Ali J has sulked since conceding the penalty. Spent 10 minutes picking daisies. Hopefully next season tulips in Holland.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I also think Sokratis just blocked that free kick with the top of his arm, below the shoulder. VAR might have given that as a pen for us.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Come on - look at that tackle, how was that ever going to end well? Referees do penalise stupidity alas

No they don't, they should be able to spot a dive from 3 yards though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Everyone is 20 yards away from each other

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Stephens having a solid game so far, beautiful cross field pass under pressure right onto AJ’s boot. Not that the haters would have noticed :rolleyes:

Why is Bissouma the only player who you’d want to turn up and bother watching these days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here