Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Will city sell their allocation with so many big games coming up ?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Some don't think so on their forum - some think they will easily as it will enable those who can't normally get to games to go. It was reported that unlike us, they have sold more in the upper tiers than lower ones.

Their tickets are on general sale from 0900 tomorrow so we can keep a track on what they have left too.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Unless there are thousands of people who have signed up for "My Albion+" waiting to snap up tickets tomorrow morning it's hard to see us selling out now IMO. I hope I am wrong, but think we'll fall 2 or 3 thousand short. 7800 is a lot to shift.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
2 seats in the wheelchair/PA section in block 138. Ticket office were hugely helpful sorting out a few teething issues with booking as well.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Unless there are thousands of people who have signed up for "My Albion+" waiting to snap up tickets tomorrow morning it's hard to see us selling out now IMO. I hope I am wrong, but think we'll fall 2 or 3 thousand short. 7800 is a lot to shift.

I'd say quite the opposite.

Even if we only shift a thousand this afternoon, and tomorrow, that only leaves 6k for the STH guests. From my personal experience there are a LOT of people tapping up STH to get them tickets.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Quite a few will do after work today & then casuals who singed up for tomorrow & then +2s. Keep the faith

I still think we will sell out, but not this week. There may be more than you think that have signed up to that new membership thing. There was actually a queue to get on the ticket site after the selling structure was announced but before anything was on sale. I would suggest a lot of these were buying a membership in preparation.

Also, not everyone is organised. Look at the number of tickets that were sold on Saturday and Sunday, despite no new selling window becoming active since 2pm on Friday....

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

Trust me we will sell out

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Some don't think so on their forum - some think they will easily as it will enable those who can't normally get to games to go. It was reported that unlike us, they have sold more in the upper tiers than lower ones.

Their tickets are on general sale from 0900 tomorrow so we can keep a track on what they have left too.

City fan I went to uni with brought his earlier on there he reckoned they had around 15k-18k of tickets left this morning and thinks there are 6/7 blocks that are not even up for sale yet. Not sure how that compares with us first thing this morning. He thinks they will sell close to 33k as lots of tickets will be available to general sale eventually to anyone wh has ever brought a ticket at the Etihad in the home end but when he booked only 2 blocks were sold out compleatly.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I'm counting about 8,000 left in the upper tier. Was about 11,000 as we approached the Bronze member stage at 2pm. For each stage there seems to be a mad surge of sales and then plods along slowly until the next bracket. Could be another surge between 5-7 tonight when people finish work.

Got single seats going begging on their own either end of the 5 I have managed to reserve. Just hoping they are still there come 2pm tomorrow afternoon so I can get em with my +2's.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd say quite the opposite.

Even if we only shift a thousand this afternoon, and tomorrow, that only leaves 6k for the STH guests. From my personal experience there are a LOT of people tapping up STH to get them tickets.

Yep, I'll be logging on again on Wednesday to get my +2's for the daytrippers, as are many of my other STH mates.

Can't see there being many if any left for general sale come Friday.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yep, I'll be logging on again on Wednesday to get my +2's for the daytrippers, as are many of my other STH mates.

Can't see there being many if any left for general sale come Friday.

This. Me and brother also doing this for potentially 4 more people.

I think it'll sell out.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Think I have blown it...as assumed that daughters YS membership like my bronze had been renewed automatically, so whilst I could get a ticket she couldn't (tried to renew membership but computer said no!)

Not a good father today.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
I bought my ticket along with my friends. Will the tickets both come to me, or are they sent to each fan individually?

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
As I said, first time I been angry with the club....but cheers for having a dig for no reason.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Expect you'll be able to get a ticket but it may be worth asking a STH to get you one as a guest just to be sure? There may even be more seats reserved which the club is holding back to be released tomorrow. Keep in mind postage date is this Thursday so they'll want to sell sooner rather than later.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here