Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Mrs Mays speech pitching Parliment against the Public I fear is a call to arms for the minority of extreme right wing idiots these are dangerous times with just 5 working days for Parliment to agree a way forward time to get the colander out cover it in tin foil and make a bed under the stairs as finally Leavers and Remainers end up on the same page and agree it's a total mess

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Astonishingly churlish display by May. A brilliant audition for being cast as the worst PM in living memory. And such a contrast with the leadership skills being demonstrated in New Zealand right now. Can we swap please?
May is obviously trying to win a bet that she can make Corbyn electable.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Petitions website has now crashed under the pressure.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

But didn’t you hear “the people have spoken”.

Nearly THREE years ago
When we had no clue what leaving would actually entail.

How DARE you try to restart democracy.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Yet still above Dave ('call me Dave') David Cameron. And that Wallis and Grommit bloke who was labour 'leader'.

(oh, and Corbyn, but he doesn't really count)

6a00d83451cbef69e2022ad3a53a96200d-pi

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
Haven't posted on this thread for ages - but got tempted back in by May's UNBELIEVABLE speech tonight. The only possible conclusion now is that she is utterly deranged. Whilst it would be a nightmare to have BoJo or Raab in Number 10, I'm willing to take the risk....May has led this once proud nation to the edge of despair and disaster. We are a laughing stock the world over. I've been doing quite a lot of travelling recently, and people are regularly sympathising with me for being British. God knows how we dig ourselves out of this hole, but however we do it, it CANNOT be with May as PM.

Yes, I had a telephone interview for a job in Switzerland the other day, and the interviewer started by saying "I bet you want to leave the UK because of the Brexit mess." Put me on the back foot a bit.

Dr Bandler

Dec 17, 2005
Peterborough
She is the thickest, most obstinate, selfish and gutless PM in living memory. Absolutely fking USELESS, and history will judge her as such.

Revoke Article 50, get a Brexiteer in to do it properly and across party lines, and then let the people vote on THEIR negotiated deal. May has wasted billions and three years but that's life.

I totally agree. I thought John Major was really poor, but she takes the biscuit. I would even put up with Boris Johnson rather than her. And how good do the Blair days seem now...?

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Now looks like 22 May... or 22 Maybe not.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1108670727862013954[/TWEET]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1108637159303626754[/TWEET]

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
MPs now have taxis in hand to leave Parliament for fear of being attacked. Well done, Mrs May, you ****ing idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That petition will smash 800,000 shortly, and looks well on course to do way over 1 million. Do we know what the record is for this type of online Gov petition? At what point does it get taken seriously?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here