Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Millwall vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dunky!

Let’s hope we don’t use the lifeline to go back to crap passing and lacklustre strolling

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry chaps, I think I'm going to have to claim the credit here. I couldn't stand just sitting here watching the depressing last few minutes, all the tension and all that, so I went upstairs and got my mandolin so I could strum a few valedictory chords to the FA Cup. A couple of twiddles around a D C G chord sequence - and Loco slams in a corker. A quick change to something around Am - we get an all or nothing free kick. A desperate switch to the introduction to 'The Battle of Forevermore' (Led Zeppelin, for more junior NSCers) and Solly smashes in a well deserved equaliser.

I'm now seeking sponsorship to keep strumming away for the next 25 or so minutes. Any bids...............? :)

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
When are we going to learn to get the ball in the box quickly? So many times we miss an opportunity by trying to do too much.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can't believe we got back in to this game.... is it destiny ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sorry chaps, I think I'm going to have to claim the credit here. I couldn't stand just sitting here watching the depressing last few minutes, all the tension and all that, so I went upstairs and got my mandolin so I could strum a few valedictory chords to the FA Cup. A couple of twiddles around a D C G chord sequence - and Loco slams in a corker. A quick change to something around Am - we get an all or nothing free kick. A desperate switch to the introduction to 'The Battle of Forevermore' (Led Zeppelin, for more junior NSCers) and Solly smashes in a well deserved equaliser.

I'm now seeking sponsorship to keep strumming away for the next 25 or so minutes. Any bids...............? :)

A pair of worn pants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here