Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hello From Watford O

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
Good to see you back. Your old sparring partner Looney has been permanently banned by the nazi mods for reasons far less odious than some of the other pricks still posting on here.

Hello ther! I’ve had loads of permanent bans and am sure Looney has had some too so maybe he’ll be back? Idintthink NMH ever did though...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Good to see you back. Your old sparring partner Looney has been permanently banned by the nazi mods for reasons far less odious than some of the other pricks still posting on here.

You know, I always liked Looney - he made me chuckle, heck he even made my cry with laughter once. I figured he's been banned or something. NMH too was okay, liked his music.

I guess the mods must have decided to remove a few maverick limbs, whom when the four winds blow are prone to fall asunder and bring terror to the huddled masses seeking shelter from a shit storm so fierce it could even topple a cyber kingdom.

Last edited:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hello ther! I’ve had loads of permanent bans and am sure Looney has had some too so maybe he’ll be back? Idintthink NMH ever did though...

I like the idea of a NSC fashion range with "I've had loads of permanent bans." emblazoned across the front. Obviously the print would be designed to fade over time.

I can see a t-shirt, and a hoodie. What's not to like?

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
Never understood why NMH got banned. A bit of a knob, but a longtime supporter. It’s all gone a bit PC, snowflakes and all that. How’s it going with the “O’s”

NMH was a bit of a knob but was a one off and I grew to quite like him. I guess as you have grown then so has this forum so they stand to lose sponsorship if things aren’t kept squeaky clean

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
I still can’t believe you went down, good luck.

Neither can I. That relegation season is burned in my memory. The inevitability even three months in, watching the owner systematically destroy the club in a form of self harm. The last game at Brisbane Road where we invaded the pitch towards the end. There were warnings not to go on as it had been well publicised what was going to happen, that we were going to force the abandonment of the game and my 7 year old was scared to come on with me because of it but I told him it was our pitch, this was our club and this is our ground and we had a right to go on. We went on and there was a weird carnival like atmosphere. There were even people in wheelchairs on the pitch and someone brought a football for a kick about.

The Bechetti era will go down as one of the worst eras of any owner at any club in any country. You have to look to the future. Our new owners are fans. They have a plan and I think they are going to achieve it too. It may not be this year but it will happen.

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
I like the idea of a NSC fashion range with "I've had loads of permanent bans." emblazoned across the front. Obviously the print would be designed to fade over time.

I can see a t-shirt, and a hoodie. What's not to like?

You could have a limited edition or tiered range depending on 5e reasons for your ban, who banned you, or the year of your first banning.

sparra

Apr 11, 2016
You know, I always liked Looney - he made me chuckle, heck he even made my cry with laughter once. I figured he's been banned or something. NMH too was okay, liked his music.

I guess the mods must have decided to remove a few maverick limbs, whom when the four winds blow are prone to fall asunder and bring terror to the huddled masses seeking shelter from a shit storm so fierce it could even topple a cyber kingdom.

I liked Looney. His politics were a bit Trump-esq for me but he was always full of an opinion and good fun. I always turned to Dave in Prague musically.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Neither can I. That relegation season is burned in my memory. The inevitability even three months in, watching the owner systematically destroy the club in a form of self harm. The last game at Brisbane Road where we invaded the pitch towards the end. There were warnings not to go on as it had been well publicised what was going to happen, that we were going to force the abandonment of the game and my 7 year old was scared to come on with me because of it but I told him it was our pitch, this was our club and this is our ground and we had a right to go on. We went on and there was a weird carnival like atmosphere. There were even people in wheelchairs on the pitch and someone brought a football for a kick about.

The Bechetti era will go down as one of the worst eras of any owner at any club in any country. You have to look to the future. Our new owners are fans. They have a plan and I think they are going to achieve it too. It may not be this year but it will happen.

Well I'm pleased to see you here again anyway!

All the best, and I really hope you bounce back. Apart from that really low period in our history where we were so bad that we even had a bit of a rivalry with you I've always had a soft spot for Orient. And of course Brighton fans always sympathise with other fans being shafted by their owners. We wrote the book on that. (Literally).

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Get fans involved and it’s club first money second, good to have you back posting. How’s your business going?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here