Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockaert joins Fulham on initial one-year loan

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
It's almost as if they believe they're making points that are news to the club.

It's almost as if the club are blind to the problem... hence the posts...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
You can't really imply we were dead lucky against Huddersfield, then say Cardiff beat us twice. They scored a offside winner in injury time.

But... Cardiff did beat us twice, and at home we were lucky to beat Huddersfield with a second rate performance... but for a moment of inspired wing play from AK. I struggling to understand your point here tbh... Cardiff were perhaps fortunate to beat us in the first fixture granted, but were miles better than us in the return game. Sadly we were easily the joint third worst team in the league and got away with it... simple fact. Take away Bruno, and AK and I'm worried we've probably edged backwards not forwards thus far.

GP could turn the players into a mid-table outfit, but I'm not sure it'll be all that easy.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
But... Cardiff did beat us twice, and at home we were lucky to beat Huddersfield with a second rate performance... but for a moment of inspired wing play from AK. I struggling to understand your point here tbh... Cardiff were perhaps fortunate to beat us in the first fixture granted, but were miles better than us in the return game. Sadly we were easily the joint third worst team in the league and got away with it... simple fact. Take away Bruno, and AK and I'm worried we've probably edged backwards not forwards thus far.

GP could turn the players into a mid-table outfit, but I'm not sure it'll be all that easy.

True that!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Not sure PB has ever made any claims about the squad. His PL ready phrase related to all the staff and activities behind the scenes.

Yes, the most important bit, you mean? Because if we are not in the PL, then PB can waive bye bye to his silly high prices in the lounges and all the other stuff that is 'PL ready'...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I know. It's extraordinary. The same nonsense EVERY SINGLE transfer window and yet here we are still in the PL.

Just... complacency will see us down I'm afraid...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I know. It's extraordinary. The same nonsense EVERY SINGLE transfer window and yet here we are still in the PL.

It's just one simple fact I can't get my head around:-

THE TRANSFER WINDOW IS STILL

OPEN

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Don't understand why the move hasn't been announced by the club as it has been reported that AK has had a medical.

Maybe our beloved leaders have woken up just in time and realised that AK is one of the reasons we are still in the PL? That would be nice... won't happen tho'...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
It's just one simple fact I can't get my head around:-

THE TRANSFER WINDOW IS STILL

OPEN

You have a point... let's just hope for the significant incoming players we need, and the sooner, the better...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't understand why the move hasn't been announced by the club as it has been reported that AK has had a medical.
I hope the reason is that we are delaying our final signature for a day or so in order to announce a signing at the same time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here