Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I assume the ticket exchange must be open for the Villa game but I was surprised how few tickets are available, no pairs anywhere and no more than 10 singles in any block.

Honest question then, do people bother putting their tickets on the exchange if they can't go, or is it more hassle than its worth? Last time I used it was for the boxing day game last year, but that's obviously a fixture many people can't make. I was quite pleased with myself waiting for the exchange then to nab front row west stand upper seats, rather than taking the south stand seats available, but I've been caught out trying the same thing this time. Shame as I was hoping to go but looks like this really will be a sellout.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Have put our tickets in North Stand on the exchange several times and it is very easy, other than the slight ball ache that you have to repeat the process for each seat. But the process is easy certainly.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I assume the ticket exchange must be open for the Villa game but I was surprised how few tickets are available, no pairs anywhere and no more than 10 singles in any block.

Honest question then, do people bother putting their tickets on the exchange if they can't go, or is it more hassle than its worth? Last time I used it was for the boxing day game last year, but that's obviously a fixture many people can't make. I was quite pleased with myself waiting for the exchange then to nab front row west stand upper seats, rather than taking the south stand seats available, but I've been caught out trying the same thing this time. Shame as I was hoping to go but looks like this really will be a sellout.

Those were my seats weren't they?

Looking at the seats available for sale right now, I don't think the sale-side of the Exchange has opened yet.

Edit: and if it has,. just wait until next week when people focus on the upcoming game. There WILL be plenty of pairs in due course.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I was trying, last week, to buy tickets for a friend and their kid for the Villa match but there were only Exchange tickets available. I know this as Exchange tickets will only be sold at full price and I couldn't find any seats that weren't and my friend didn't fancy paying full whack for a 9 year old (can't blame him myself, January can be a lean month!).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was trying, last week, to buy tickets for a friend and their kid for the Villa match but there were only Exchange tickets available. I know this as Exchange tickets will only be sold at full price and I couldn't find any seats that weren't and my friend didn't fancy paying full whack for a 9 year old (can't blame him myself, January can be a lean month!).

I've just selected four tickets at random from those on sale, and all allowed me to select U-18 which reduced the price of the seat considerably.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've just selected four tickets at random from those on sale, and all allowed me to select U-18 which reduced the price of the seat considerably.

Scratch that...

The East Stand ones did stay at U-18 price.

The West Stand ones looked like they were allowing it, but there was a warning message stating they were full price only.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Scratch that...

The East Stand ones did stay at U-18 price.

The West Stand ones looked like they were allowing it, but there was a warning message stating they were full price only.

WSL is full (ie adult only) price irrespective of when, or which format through which, you buy them.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Those were my seats weren't they?

Looking at the seats available for sale right now, I don't think the sale-side of the Exchange has opened yet.

Edit: and if it has,. just wait until next week when people focus on the upcoming game. There WILL be plenty of pairs in due course.

I think they were, and very nice they were too :thumbsup:

I do hope that will happen, but this game really has the feel of a big sell-out. As it should.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

Maybe some tickets have come up for sale? Just retried myself after your post and got the same as before. This isn't in WSL

Screenshot 2020-01-10 at 16.12.32.png

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

A lot obviously don't bother judging by the empty seats, but it's no hassle at all to do so - can't understand why people wouldn't do it. You get the money back automatically within a few days. It's literally a 2 minute job max

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here