Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace (A) Tickets

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Last few times at the New Den we have been held back...For what seemed a long time too!

Well the last time I went was an evening game, and we were let out at the final whistle that night (into that curious little ratrun cage they have at the back of the away end). I remember it was BUCKETING down for most of the match, and with it being in the Withdean era, we were enjoying the unusual "luxury" of watching a game under the shelter of a roof.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Am I right in thinking that we gave palace an extra 500 this season 2500 which means we will also get the same as opposed to 2,000 last season ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Am I right in thinking that we gave palace an extra 500 this season 2500 which means we will also get the same as opposed to 2,000 last season ?

I believe that's correct - although it was hard to tell how many of them there were seeing as they didn't make a sound all night.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

Fairly sure it was back down to 2000 before the second half kicked off....

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Then all you have to do is borrow some ID from the mate who has sourced the ticket for you and......tada........!! Worked a treat up there last year.

Did they not check photo ID? As in a bank card would do?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Palace and Yeovil are indeed totally different types of clubs, there's no disputing that.

The only similarity between them is that in terms of an away trip, they are both about as much fun as having a rectal prolapse in Argos.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Palace and Yeovil are indeed totally different types of clubs, there's no disputing that.

The only similarity between them is that in terms of an away trip, they are both about as much fun as having a rectal prolapse in Argos.

I didn't mind my one and only jaunt to Yeovil to be fair. A bit of a step from the station admittedly, (or a few mins in a cab), different to the usual away day experience too. It didn't bother me, but from what l can gather severely limited when it came to drinking options.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Wonder if sales will get to day three (I'm 5pts short)...

Tuesday 29th January STHs with 354+ Season Ticket Holder Points
Wednesday 30th January STHs with 311+ Season Ticket Holder Points
Thursday 31st January STHs with 277+ Season Ticket Holder Points
Friday 1st February STHs with 261+ Season Ticket Holder Points

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
So, are you going or not [MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION]10? ����

Last edited:

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free

Now you’re talking!

Who on here can honestly say that they don’t enjoy a good rectal prolapse in Argos?

I for one, will not be amongst them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here