Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Women

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I fully agree, they are absolute twats, well the ones ive met have been.

Mind games, head fcuking and nonsence!

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
youre not wrong , planning my 40 th i said to her she should invite a couple of her mates if she wants. so she goes on facebook and invites 40 f***ing people. its at our house for f*** sake. ive never heard of half of them , some of them are her f***ing geek IT work colleagues from years ago.

now shes sulking upstairs , f***ing bint

ill relax now

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oh dear :facepalm:

Maybe it's you rather than them ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I like the noises women make in the night when the ballgags are slightly tongueily loosened. A quick thwack to the nasal bridge with a rolled up magaine and a basic announcement that i am there and watching and will never let them leave generally brings things back to the way they were and shouldn't be.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
If there were no women there wouldn't be any wanking. (Unless you are gay of course.) :nono:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Women are a f***ing pain in the arse, but wanking gets boring after a while so I suppose we need them!!

19feb340dca0b1f5654e1010.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Facts about Women

1. They are filthier than Men, don't believe they are not.
2. They like bastards and Men that treat them like shit, treat them mean and keep them keen is a fact.
3. They are lying when they say size doesn't matter
4. They tell their friends every minute detail about your sexual performance
5. They are more shallow than Men, the myth about the opposite is not true
6. They are like monkeys moving from branch to branch, when they finish with you you can guarantee they have have someone else lined up
7. If they say you are sweet move on

But we still love them :thumbsup:

Stumpy Tim

youre not wrong , planning my 40 th i said to her she should invite a couple of her mates if she wants. so she goes on facebook and invites 40 f***ing people. its at our house for f*** sake. ive never heard of half of them , some of them are her f***ing geek IT work colleagues from years ago.

now shes sulking upstairs , f***ing bint

ill relax now

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: Made me laugh out loud

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I like the noises women make in the night when the ballgags are slightly tongueily loosened. A quick thwack to the nasal bridge with a rolled up magaine and a basic announcement that i am there and watching and will never let them leave generally brings things back to the way they were and shouldn't be.

That may well be the best post I have ever read on this forum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here