Ex-Iraqi Minister Of Information Alive And Well And Posting On NSC!!!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Now goes under the name of Comical LI. Gotta LOVE these quotes... :lolol:

comical.jpg

“God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Oatway.”

‘We have destroyed 2 tanks, fighter planes, 2 helicopters and their shovels - We have driven them back with Virgo up front. The stats do not lie”

“We have them surrounded in their half”

"Tom Hark Preston Park is not worth an old shoe.”

“They’re not even [within] 100 miles of the Albion back four. They are not in any place. They hold no place in Withdean. This is an illusion ... they are trying to sell to the others an illusion.”

“Faltering forces of infidels cannot just enter a stadium of 6 thousand people and lay besiege to them! They are the ones who will find themselves under siege. “

“We made them drink poison last night and Mark McGhee’s soldiers and his great forces gave the Crewe a lesson which will not be forgotten by history. Truly.”

“NO”, snapped Mr LI, “We have retaken the lead. There are NO Bristol Rovers there. I will take you there and show you. IN ONE HOUR!”

“Please, please! The Derby are relying on what I called yesterday a desperate and stupid method.”

“They will be burnt. We are going to tackle them. This game was made for Charlie”

“Just look carefully, I only want you to look carefully. Do not repeat the lies of liars. Do not become like them. Once again, I blame Ben’s Grandad before it ascertains what takes place. Please, make sure of what you say and do not play such a role.”

“Yesterday, we slaughtered them with our 4-5-1 and we will continue to slaughter them with our 4-5-1.”

“Those critics of Andy Naylor only deserve to be hit with shoes.”

:lolol:

"We have them surrounded in our half" surely.

Re: Re: Ex-Iraqi Minister Of Information Alive And Well And Posting On NSC!!!

looney said:
Are you saying LI is full of it?:lolol: :lolol:

May a shitload of French plumbers with butt-crack-itis use Nads hair remover on lime jello after abducting your bat guano.........

.......and repeat 25 million times changing the words slightly each time :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports