[Albion] A list of local celebrities...

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Joe Weller (he's a youtuber that lives in Eastbourne) tweeted this

[tweet]1107322784173182976[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/joe_weller_/status/1107322784173182976

and got lots of crap in the replies as he's said he is a Chelsea fan before. Jumping on the bandwagon!

Lived next door to me for a while. Very shy and unassuming lad until someone whips a camera phone out....

We used to get gaggles of teenage girls hanging around outside the gates (yes, it was gated..) pointing and waiting for him to appear. I tried to send my 15 year old lad out to 'intercept' but he was always too shy.. :lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I never knew that.

First concert I ever went to was Michael Schenker at the Apollo in Manchester.

I love NSC.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me too. I was looking at a YouTube vid of Michael Schenker playing “Doctor Doctor” with Lemmy on bass and Dave Grohl on drums that my mate sent me this morning.sychronicity eh?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
No idea if he's remotely interested in football but I wouldn't mind sitting next to Michael Schenker who lives in Brighton ( guitarist with UFO, The Scorpions and MSG).

I used to know Uli John Roth of UFO and the Scorpions. He was probably the first neo-classical metal shredder! His wife was interesting too, she was Monika Dannemann, a German artist who incidentally was Jimi Hendrix's girlfriend at the time of his death. They lived in a lovely thatched cottage in Seaford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here