Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Let's start the ticket binfest

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Because Wembley is their home ground at the moment and when they bought their ST and I am not sure about the conditions. Ir a prestige game was played at The Amex would you expect to be offered the chance to buy your seat? Giving the Spurs STH the chance to buy theirs, for 1 of the 2 games, wouldnt inhibit the number the clubs taking part get, just the FA hangers on.

I can promise you that the Spurs season ticket only covers Spurs league matches (!!!!).

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Because Wembley is their home ground at the moment and when they bought their ST and I am not sure about the conditions. Ir a prestige game was played at The Amex would you expect to be offered the chance to buy your seat? Giving the Spurs STH the chance to buy theirs, for 1 of the 2 games, wouldnt inhibit the number the clubs taking part get, just the FA hangers on.

Spurs fans would be STH for an entirely different competition, ie the Premier League.
So the answer is ‘no’, they have no dibs in this.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
So what do we reckon the priorities for on sale will be?

STH
People with X points
STH Additional Tickets
Members
General Sale

(pretty sure I have got the order wrong so feel free to correct me)

It'll be STH at various loyalty point tiers, then bronze members, then purchase history, then general sale I guess if it gets there. I can't see STH mates getting priority over members.

In all seriousness, Im a season ticket holder and go to every home match with a bunch of mates and we’ll all be going, my 12 year old son is just a member and is desperate to go. He’s not going to get one is he? The dilemma I face is to hold off when they become available to me and wait till he may be eligible but I fear I may miss out myself if I do that (selfish perhaps but...)
Thoughts? Cheers.

32,000 tickets and 23,000 STH, about 5,000 members perhaps? I don't really know that last number but I'll be astonished if every single bronze member / YS who wants to go doesn't get a ticket

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
It'll be STH at various loyalty point tiers, then bronze members, then purchase history, then general sale I guess if it gets there. I can't see STH mates getting priority over members.

32,000 tickets and 23,000 STH, about 5,000 members perhaps? I don't really know that last number but I'll be astonished if every single bronze member / YS who wants to go doesn't get a ticket

if there are 17k on waiting list is that not 17k Members? Thought you had to be a member to be on the waiting list, no?

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
if there are 17k on waiting list is that not 17k Members? Thought you had to be a member to be on the waiting list, no?

Hopefully they will tier the bronze members by loyalty points so that those who have been to a few matches this season will get a ticket.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Hopefully they will tier the bronze members by loyalty points so that those who have been to a few matches this season will get a ticket.

Absolutely has to be handled this way, my boys have 176 and 168 points respectively, having been to most matches and both FA Cup games... as a ST holder though, I can’t and won’t buy mine, until I’m also able to buy theirs! I couldn’t cope with the stress if there was just a general members free for all!!!
Plenty of time to stagger sales accordingly ???

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Absolutely has to be handled this way, my boys have 176 and 168 points respectively, having been to most matches and both FA Cup games... as a ST holder though, I can’t and won’t buy mine, until I’m also able to buy theirs! I couldn’t cope with the stress if there was just a general members free for all!!!
Plenty of time to stagger sales accordingly ???

I'm probably being a bit of a mong, but how can I find my loyalty points?
I thought there was a link on my profile page on the ticket store but I can't find it anywhere.

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
I'm probably being a bit of a mong, but how can I find my loyalty points?
I thought there was a link on my profile page on the ticket store but I can't find it anywhere.

Just log in to the ticket site and it shows in the top right corner, next to your name....

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Can't go - a tad annoying (understatement), but the AITC Powerchair team are playing in Nottingham in some crucial fixtures, so will be there instead. Team are gutted to be missing it, but they will be wearing the stripes, as we fight to avoid relegation from National Premier League. That's 6STH's not going :(

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Just log in to the ticket site and it shows in the top right corner, next to your name....

Nope, next to my name is my fan number in brackets but that's it

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Nope, next to my name is my fan number in brackets but that's it

Can’t help you then, I’m a ST holder and when I log in I see name and fan number in brackets and then my points next to that. Both boys are YS plus members and that’s exactly where I see theirs too..

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here