Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Keith Flint of The Prodigy - RIP

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
They were ok....before they sold out and went commercial.

Sad news though, met him a couple of times back in the day. RIP

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
When it came to Prodigy videos, Smack... rightly got all the notoriety, but I still get chills watching this masterpiece.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Properly saddened. Part of the soundtrack of my clubbing youth. Still sounded relevant today.

RIP and thanks Keith.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
First gig I ever went to was Prodigy at the Brighton Center in 1995, the poison tour. Rip Keith :(

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Far to young very sad although Acid house is not my kind of music Fire Starter is a fantastic song and is on my funeral playlist as the curtain draws to a close

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Fook me that's sad. Love their Videos creative and theatrical all rolled up in awesome relevant rave. RIP Firestarter. Talented bloke.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I was 12 when The Fat Of The Land dropped, hadn't heard anything like it before. Must have played Breathe 1000 times. Really opened my eyes to a new style of music. One of the innovators.

RIP.

My Nan bought me it for Christmas on CD. It's fair to say, she wasn't impressed with the track names. A genuinely all time great album.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I always remember how disappointed the 4 of us who went were that The Prodigy didn't play on the Sunday of Oasis at Knebworth in 1996 when we went, they played the day before on the Saturday.

Sad news this. RIP.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
My fav band by a mile... utterly gutted. Hadn't seen them live for a cpl of decades and kept wanting to but never got around to it :(

RIP Keith

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Hmmm, wonder what his cremation music will be ???

RIP Mad fella

black & white seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Brighton
I always remember how disappointed the 4 of us who went were that The Prodigy didn't play on the Sunday of Oasis at Knebworth in 1996 when we went, they played the day before on the Saturday.

Sad news this. RIP.

Saw them at Knebworth on the Saturday and they knocked spots off Oasis, who were like a load of grandads by comparison.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here