Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Ham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Looking forward to going - missed this last season as was travelling. Another ground to "tick-off" albeit I appreciate the feedback and have my expectations sufficiently managed! I am typically cautious with us, and therefore expect a tough night. I was impressed with West Ham down at Southampton, winning away with so many injuries having gone a goal down. That said, we are a better side to Southampton defensively, and therefore can put West Ham's depleted defence under a little more pressure. Really depends if we turn up with confidence rather than complacency - top half up for grabs plus more distance to the relegation zone! I think the home crowd could get pretty frustrated if they struggle, following defeat to Burnley. Would take a point, but a win I think really gets us into the realms of being safe..

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Currently 4 hours ahead of the UK, so it's gonna be a late one for me.

As long as we put the effort in, away from home, I'm happy.

C'mon Albion :albion2:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What's the parking like up there? Only ever got the train

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
So excited (new ground)

Take your binoculars

giphy.gif

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Absolutely buzzing for this one, come on Albion!

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Expect the same line up for this one so IF we play as in the last couple of games we should be good enough for at least a point against an injury hit Hammers.

A big if because its possible CH will revert to 4-4-1-1 and give Murray the start with a return for Knocky switching March to the left and the 2 holding midfielders of Stephens & Propper. I hope CH does not switch back but something inside niggling away at me thinks he will.

1-1 would be a good point , a win would be a great New Year bonus and really gives us the boost we need to kick on with tough games ahead with Pool & Utd

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
Just bumped into most of the squad whilst getting a coffee... they’re all staying next to my office!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
First of six (count them..SIX!) Premier League London aways over the next 4 months.

West Ham, Fulham, Chelsea, Palace, Spurs, Arsenal.

For those who navigated the gory years and kept the faith - rub your eyes and drink it in.

Let's enjoy them, win, lose or draw.:drink:

PG

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
First of six (count them..SIX!) Premier League London aways over the next 4 months.

West Ham, Fulham, Chelsea, Palace, Spurs, Arsenal.

For those who navigated the gory years and kept the faith - rub your eyes and drink it in.

Let's enjoy them, win, lose or draw.:drink:

PG

Sorry but won't enjoy loosing any more than I did at Exeter , Cambridge , Mansfield and many others :down:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here