Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where are Hughton's KNOCKERS now ?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
CH should get as much credit today as any player in the pitch. He had the players so well drilled not to make any challenges in the box because that's how palace play. Get into the box then fall over as soon as anyone goes near them. Even the penalty that was given. Their player threw himself towards Propper's leg as soon as he saw it in front of him. The ref bought it. As many refs do. We showed great resolve not to make challenges in the box until we were sure we could win the ball cleanly. At one point near the end Zaha even threw himself to the floor and he even had time to realise no one had challenged him. He even had time to get back up again and still had the ball at his feet

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Were Albion poor? I would suggest not. Maty Ryan had nothing to do all match and we reduced Palace to resorting to Benteke and Meyer to salvage something. That, for me, was an away performance to crow about - our best of the season perhaps all things considered.
Trust you to put a negative spin on it

CP fans in fairness on their forums aren’t claiming bad luck. Instead laying into Hodgson, Van Aanholt, their midfield and strikers for not turning up.

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
That’s football, always has been, always will be. Many a time ManU have been outplayed, yet nicked 3 points.

We’re just 19 months into PL football, doing it on a relatively low budget, with CP paying huge wages out of all proportion to other clubs, to obtain players they otherwise couldn’t get.

But their cheating couldn’t stop LL in the derbies.

The Albion team will improve with more windows.

Yup. No Man United supporter will give a flying feck that PSG were the better side for long periods on Wednesday night. They'll be too busy celebrating the result.

Today we beat Palace and did the double over them. We took a huge step towards securing our PL place. Did I mention we did the double over Palace? Days like today, or December 4 at the Amex don't grow old, you just savour them!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Yup. No Man United supporter will give a flying feck that PSG were the better side for long periods on Wednesday night. They'll be too busy celebrating the result.

Today we beat Palace and did the double over them. We took a huge step towards securing our PL place. Did I mention we did the double over Palace? Days like today, or December 4 at the Amex don't grow old, you just savour them!

On the Holmesdale forum, a poster pointed out that we’d out Palace’d them. They’re the masters of getting unlikely wins where opponents have superior possession stats. So it’s a huge thank you to Tomkins, Muzza and Knockaert for delivering exactly that today. Winning is everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here