Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If we playing so incredibly well now according to all the posts in the last 20 minutes, why ruin that and make subs?

Good point. Lets make them at 70+ minutes.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Anyway.....second half we are going to be MAGNIFICENT.

Leicester (who?) won't know what's hit them.

SSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:bhasign:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Quite optimistic for the 2nd half now, more of the same from the last 20mins of the 1st half.

This has been the problem, we've been good in patches vs Burnley but lost, started OK vs Cardiff but lost, started brilliant vs Fulham but lost. We need a stick of Brighton Rock 90 minute performance that when you cut through it you see the words "We wunt be druv".

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
We have been the better team but we need some luck to fluke a result. Don’t care how it happens, but we need to start getting points. Leicester looked good for 15 min and now a bit lost, hope we make it happen!

We fluked plenty of 1 nils earlier in the season, the seagulls are coming home to roost now. Lady Luck owes us nothing my friend. We’re just not good enough and that’s why we’re heading back to the Championship with almost near certainty now

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We fluked plenty of 1 nils earlier in the season, the seagulls are coming home to roost now. Lady Luck owes us nothing my friend. We’re just not good enough and that’s why we’re heading back to the Championship with almost near certainty now

The squads good enough

The tactics aren’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014

I don't agree with any of that. We've had bad luck a plenty and deserve a break.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The annual NSC threads laughing at NUFC/Rafa’s impending relegation are a distant memory. Yet again.

That Spanish waiter is a miracle worker, he really is.

boik

Near certainty? Really? Blimey, I think you half emptied your glass and then smashed it against the wall.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003

I don’t agree with those who said we were safe a few months back and don’t agree with this now. All in our hands and we can certainly do it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here