Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Bissouma brings flair, and oozes ability. His confidence is also his undoing though. It’s great to see positivity but he blazes an awful lot of shots wide. For me, Propper is our most complete midfielder. Stephens is our best defensively and offers more stability. He’s behind those two in the pecking order for that reason IMO.

There is an argument to drop the out of form Groß for him, but an inform Groß is our best player - as last season proves.

Best post I've seen on this thread yet. Sums up our CMs' qualities succinctly.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I din’t just want to pick Bissoumabased on today, I’ve been banging on about it for months. He is in a different league to most of our players. And Stephens was good today but has been terrible most of the season and I don’t think he’s quite good enough for the premier league. He found his level today. Gross has been woefully out of form so either can be dropped.

Bissouma and Propper has the makings of a top half centre midfield, let alone fighting relegation.

On form, if playing a three, I wouldn’t be against Kayal coming in either, he hasn’t let us down at all this season.
I thought Kayal was really good today.

Sent from my SM-J330F using Tapatalk

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011
Yes, from this season, bookings are competition specific. In cup competitions, two yellows (in different matches) result in a one-match ban (but only in that competition). Bissouma was also booked at WBA so he now serves a one-match ban in the sixth round.

Confusingly, suspensions from being sent-off are served across ALL competitions (which is why Andone is missing two Premier League matches).

Didn’t Zaha get a suspension from a league game but is missing a cup game?

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
When I look at the present squad he’s my favourite player. I just hope he will be able to develop his natural talent and not be strangled. He needs some creative coaching to continue his development and I really hope he does that with us.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Should start for me, in Gross's position.

Not sure we can risk playing the rest of the season hoping he will find last season's form.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'll tell you what, if he doesn't start against Leicester, we'll have a word with Bloom, get him to sack CH and replace him with you

That would be a waste of time because I wouldnt pick him ahead of either Stephens, Propper or Gross.so who will you drop to accommodate him. Good to have on the bench if one of the 3 is struggling but not start.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
IMHO one of our weakest players today he offered nothing much and put pressure on Stephens and Bissouma to perform but overall he did ok but no more.

You're mad, I know you have a thing against him but crikey he played well today.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
He'll be on Solskjaer's radar because he loves a player that SHOOTS on sight

He could be the complete player and is a raw talent but for me this is his one weakness - tries to scores a worldie every time he gets the ball from 35yrds out. Yes it's good he likes to shoot but quite often there are better options.

He was bossing the middle today though for sure...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here