Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

conspiracy theory doubters.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Blimey you must got bored and switched it off at 30 seconds :lolol:

I never see the entire building come down and what section i did see come down didn't fall to the ground at the speed building 7 did.
in theory that should come down a lot quicker than any riser.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I'm assuming the majority using this thread are unemployed.

Why else would you go on a thread you have absolute no interest in and post countless times?

bored?
Personally I waiting to see if any coherent discussion points develop our if Brighton fella will continue to rant and insult people so he doesn't have to back up his claims while simultaneously crying and accusing everyone else of abusing him and trying to get him banned. Personally I thinking the latter but it would be nice to be proved wrong.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Personally I waiting to see if any coherent discussion points develop our if Brighton fella will continue to rant and insult people so he doesn't have to back up his claims while simultaneously crying and accusing everyone else of abusing him and trying to get him banned. Personally I thinking the latter but it would be nice to be proved wrong.

have you tried logic pro x?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
fella I can do anything what ever way I wish without suggestions coming from smart alecs likes of you. if you don't know how to watch a youtube video for yourself then that's clearly your problem not mine.
whats the whole point anyway its clear to me that you and the rest of the majority on here are not remotely interested.
.even if it was presented to you on a plate you wouldn't believe it. so no f*cking point simple as that..
You can do it which every way you want but you start a thread in a rude manner then you can't be too surprised off that it's how it continues.

We are interested that is why we are here........waiting for some kind of coherent answer.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
You can do it which every way you want but you start a thread in a rude manner then you can't be too surprised off that it's how it continues.

We are interested that is why we are here........waiting for some kind of coherent answer.

"Daddy, how was your day"

"yeah it was well good sweetheart, I teamed up with a load of internet forum users and berated this guy all day for getting a little rude not to mention having a completely different angle to us."

"How did it go dad?"

"Still here waiting to see if there's anything more left in the prat! hehe what a fool!"

"Night, night Dad"

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

"yeah it was well good sweetheart, I teamed up with a load of internet forum users and berated this guy all day for getting a little rude not to mention having a completely different angle to us."

"How did it go dad?"

"Still here waiting to see if there's anything more left in the prat! hehe what a fool!"

"Night, night Dad"
Good grief!

For the record I have just got up and thought I would see of anything worthwhile has been posted, not going to read it ask but I assume not.

"How did it go dad?"

"Night, night Dad"

Any chance you could allow the other fella to answer for himself?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Any chance you could allow the other fella to answer for himself?
It is hard giving up control of the mouse.

Or searching your mind for the right characters....... we might end up with Brunswick, the truth, Rosa Orr hybrid x back.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Okay here is a straight question (that I am sure will be ignored). [MENTION=3357]brighton[/MENTION]fella what did you mean by the new curriculum is 40 years old? And what are problems with that?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
lets just put aside the other buildings for a moment and turn your attention towards building 7 and how that came down, anyone care to explain how it came down identical to that of a demolition job ?
yep absolutely IDENTICAL, and supposedly was the work of a fire.

but it didnt. you have read people on the internet telling you it did, but it clearly begins to implode from the top left (from the main footage available) sags a bit then goes. not a sign of explosives from the base upward to weaken the structure and shape its fall. the attendant fire brigade pulled out because they believed the structure was becoming unsafe, and no reports from them of the demolition charges either. then theres the complete lack of reason, apart from some daft idea it was used as control centre for WTC1+2 demolition (which insists that is a demo, which again there is no evidence for), and which begs the question where was the control for WTC 7 deno carried out from?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Check up bohemian grove. ...

The place does exist and a lot of people deem it a place where the elites/illuminati/politicians/bankers/oil merchants/ whatever you want to call them, make a lot of big decsions on our politics/war/genocide.

It could be true it, or it could just be a random men only club for the rich, but there has to be a reason why people have been protesting outside it for the last 30 odd years.

the funny thing about the not-very-secret secret Bohemain Grove, and its sister the Bilderburg group, is how odd conspriacies build around them when there are no such conspriacies around Davos, which has exactly the same persons in attendance and goes on every year largely ignored outside the financial press. or a range of G7, G20, UN meetings, Guildhall dinners and what not that occur all over the world. it goes to show that will make something up from nothing. if i hide something from you, you desperatly want to know about it and in the vacuum of knowledge will believe anything that is said about it.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Sssshhhhhhhhh.

Keep your voices down friends - the OP has already warned us that it's a totalitarian state and I don't want to get in any trouble. People disappear from this Board all the time you know.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
the funny thing about the not-very-secret secret Bohemain Grove, and its sister the Bilderburg group, is how odd conspriacies build around them when there are no such conspriacies around Davos, which has exactly the same persons in attendance and goes on every year largely ignored outside the financial press. or a range of G7, G20, UN meetings, Guildhall dinners and what not that occur all over the world. it goes to show that will make something up from nothing. if i hide something from you, you desperatly want to know about it and in the vacuum of knowledge will believe anything that is said about it.

You are missing the point entirely.
As i've mentioned more than once already on this thread, bohemian grove is no secret. What has been secret, are the allegations of child abuse there which you'll no doubt claim are false?

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
You are missing the point entirely.
As i've mentioned more than once already on this thread, bohemian grove is no secret. What has been secret, are the allegations of child abuse there which you'll no doubt claim are false?

i have no idea: do you have any evidence or just regurgitating decades old inuendo? iirc undercover reporters found nothing but a few daft ceramonies, that they say is evidence there is something occult going on. thats the point isnt it, really, making small details fit the preconceived conspriacy?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I never see the entire building come down and what section i did see come down didn't fall to the ground at the speed building 7 did.
in theory that should come down a lot quicker than any riser.

Just out interest, which university did you get your Structural Engineering degree at ?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Good grief!

For the record I have just got up and thought I would see of anything worthwhile has been posted, not going to read it ask but I assume not.

I do understand you, that is true. You have posted a video and then failed to our together any kind of coherent argument to back it up. Sadly your grammar reflects your ability to hold any kind of decent discussion.

It is less do with a person's intelligence and everything to do with how they express it.

A painter may have a beautiful image in his head but if he cannot wield a paintbrush then his vision is worthless.

Look in the mirror you absolute hypocrite. I doubt Brighton fella would be as patronising as you, yet your the intellectual preacher.
:facepalm:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Look in the mirror you absolute hypocrite.
:facepalm:

How is that hypocritical?

I was making a point about brightonfella's struggles with the written word and used an analogy to express that idea. Was it worthwhile? Probably not, but it was in keeping with the discussion at that time and relevant to a point brightonfella was making about whether grammar and a grasp of the English language is important to having your points taken seriously.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
i have no idea: do you have any evidence or just regurgitating decades old inuendo? iirc undercover reporters found nothing but a few daft ceramonies, that they say is evidence there is something occult going on. thats the point isnt it, really, making small details fit the preconceived conspriacy?

Nope, i'lll repeat. It looks as if child abuse is going on in bohemiam grove too.

Theres even been a attack on the place by some nutjob (The phantom patriot) getting in there with a huge arsenal of weapons, the plonker messed it up somehow though?

slightly worrying considering they openly admit to satanic rituals.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here