Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malkay will be in charge for Charlton.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Just seen him getting out of a black cab at the grand hotel.

Apparently his assistants will be Greg Bobkin, Phil McHunt, Michael Owen & Andrei Kanchelskis

Excellent. Just like the OP, I can't wait. :albion2:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ban for [MENTION=15277]kingcole[/MENTION] in 48 hours and counting...

I'm full of regret for posting what I did.

Not because it was not true. I heard from someone whom I trust and has been very accurate regarding things they have shared with me in the past.

However, I had had too many to drink last week and I spouted on here what I had been told. One of two things were going to happen.

It was either going to be true, in which case this thread would have come back to life and it was have been clear to the person who trusted me with their info that I had blabbed.

Or it was not going to be in, in which case this thread would have come back to life and I would take the rap.

Either way a lose lose situation for OP.

The only reason I should be barred is for not paying the fee for my sticky thread a couple of weeks ago for my job vacancy! [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], please send the bill.

I don't think I will be missed if barred - a few others seem to be posting ticket updates :wink:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Not because it was not true. I heard from someone whom I trust and has been very accurate regarding things they have shared with me in the past.

However, I had had too many to drink last week and I spouted on here what I had been told. One of two things were going to happen.

It was either going to be true, in which case this thread would have come back to life and it was have been clear to the person who trusted me with their info that I had blabbed.

Or it was not going to be in, in which case this thread would have come back to life and I would take the rap.

The only reason I should be barred is for not paying the fee for my sticky thread a couple of weeks ago for my job vacancy! @Bozza, please send the bill.

I don't think I will be missed if barred - a few others seem to be posting ticket updates :wink:

You've still got a day and a half! Don't give up yet. Have faith in your source.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton

The only reason I should be barred is for not paying the fee for my sticky thread a couple of weeks ago for my job vacancy! [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], please send the bill.

Such a huge statement to make. Was only going to end in either endless NSC glory or total embarrassment!

We now know it's not NSC glory!

But speaking from experience.........drinking loads and this site don't mix!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here