Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] European Parliament Elections (23rd May 2019)

Who will you be voting for in the upcoming EU elections?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's interesting that recommends LibDem for the Southwest when Molly Cato is a sitting Green MP, apparently well thought of.

It is. I'm not saying I agree with this analysis, as the tweet is from the Lib Dems.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Rupert Lowe, ex-Soton Chairman standing for the Hedge fund managers party too, bound to pick a lot of votes with Saints fans...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Remain United has worked out the best Remain party to vote for in your area for tactical voting reasons. In the SE it is better to stick to LibDem.

https://www.remainunited.org/be-tactical/

So looking at that chart it says without tactical voting the result would be:
Con 2, Lab 2, Lib1, Chuk 1, Brexit 4

with tactical voting
Con 2, Lab 2, Lib 2, Chuk 0, Brexit 4
(no effect really)

and then basically suggest in every region in England that Remainers should vote Lib Dem.

Was the website set up by LibDems?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

with tactical voting
(no effect really)

and then basically suggest in every region in England that Remainers should vote Lib Dem.

I don't know, but it does say it isn't complete yet.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

with tactical voting
(no effect really)

Or, alternatively People could vote for who they would prefer to represent their best interests.
Worth remembering, the Lib dems wanted to see the Albion extinct.
Also worth remembering, isn’t it an absolute stain on democracy that these elections are taking place?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Or, alternatively People could vote for who they would prefer to represent their best interests.
Also worth remembering, isn’t it an absolute stain on democracy that these elections are taking place?

Given the way the voting works, that would not be the best way to approach this.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

That was 20 years ago, it could have just as easily been a Tory. It wasn't like it was LD party policy to wipe Albion off the map

Better than voting for a party that basically prepared to make the UK extinct for the sake of a Little Englander style Brexit.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[tweet]1126469472141942784[/tweet]

Not sure about that. We have a Green MEP in the south-east as well as a Lib Dem.

There's a few Tories and UKIP too. One Labour, I think.

Jan 30, 2008
That was 20 years ago, it could have just as easily been a Tory. It wasn't like it was LD party policy to wipe Albion off the map

Better than voting for a party that basically prepared to make the UK extinct for the sake of a Little Englander style Brexit.

stop grizzling .
regards
DR

Jan 30, 2008
So what will the Brexit party do if they got into a position to affect things? We don't know, they refuse to tell us.

So how would they deal with the issues which surround their preferred Brexit? We don't know, they refuse to tell us.

So what do they think about other non-Brexit issues such as the NHS? We don't know, they refuse to tell us.

So where is the money coming from? We don't know, they...ah, you get the picture now.

yep ,you're running scared of the fact they will wipe the floor in the euro elections , IT'S A SHAME YOU HAVEN'T GOT THE "REAL FEEL" OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY .......... BRINGING BACK DEMOCRACY
regards
DR

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
No manifesto, no policies, so just voting blind.

[tweet]1121745080409370625[/tweet]

Did you watch Politics Live today? Andrew Neil was having great fun - the Tory didn't know if they were publishing a manifesto or not, the Brexit Party bloke said there is a manifesto but it will be published after the election and the Labour Party have published a manifesto but didn't want to put anyone on the show to answer questions about it (he also commented that a lot of it was not about Europe anyway)

One might think that this election is a bit of a farce.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Did you watch Politics Live today? Andrew Neil was having great fun - the Tory didn't know if they were publishing a manifesto or not, the Brexit Party bloke said there is a manifesto but it will be published after the election and the Labour Party have published a manifesto but didn't want to put anyone on the show to answer questions about it (he also commented that a lot of it was not about Europe anyway)

One might think that this election is a bit of a farce.

I saw a clip from it.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here