Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] #Together

D

Deleted member 2719

Together was always a marketing idea.

When we were fighting to save the club against archer and Stanley, that was when we were truly together.

Exactly the days when Barber didn't even know we exisited, Barber is just the new boy in the hot seat.
We are the future and the past he will never understand the passion of the core of the fans that stuck with the Albion through their dark days.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Bolloxs get him out now, give Bruno the chance to get the squad #together while we are weighing up the options.

There would be no higher risk and every chance we would gain the points we need.

We are playing Russian roulette with Hughton left in as it has got from poor to a horror show how long can give someone, Tuesday just highlight how they did not play for him.

Sure it can't get any worse apart from relegation.

So what if we get the points we need or Cardiff can not get what they need to catch up??

Keep Boring Hughton for another 10 + matches in the premier league for him still to be stuck in default. So then we sack him and then chuck a man in after the transfer window?

What a waste of time and energy that would be.

The result have been shite and now is the time to part.

If it's true what you say that the player's can't play for Chris Hughton, then it's not the manager we should be outing, but the jumped up Prima Donnas who think they know better and are bigger than the club.

Maybe relegation would show some of our big time Charlie's that they ain't as great as they think they are when no-one comes knocking for their signature...

As for chucking Bruno in charge, Newcastle tried that with Shearer, still got relegated!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If it's true what you say that the player's can't play for Chris Hughton, then it's not the manager we should be outing, but the jumped up Prima Donnas who think they know better and are bigger than the club.

Maybe relegation would show some of our big time Charlie's that they ain't as great as they think they are when no-one comes knocking for their signature...

As for chucking Bruno in charge, Newcastle tried that with Shearer, still got relegated!

This fabled 'manager bounce' is a bit of a myth isn't it. We remember the times teams genuinely improve, but few remember the Shearer's, Pardew's, Ranieri's, Lambert's, Carvalhal's etc. that were appointed and made no impact whatsoever.

So many experts on here that are certain Hughton needs to go without any recourse to what is happening behind the scenes. Yes, the evidence on the pitch is poor, however the conclusion isn't necessarily that it has to be the manager. This is where owner's and those entrusted to run the club have to make informed decisions, not the whims of fans who generally have a limited understanding of what goes on inside a professional football club.

D

Deleted member 2719

If it's true what you say that the players can't play for Chris Hughton, then it's not the manager we should be outing, but the jumped up Prima Donnas who think they know better and are bigger than the club.

So are you really suggesting 95% of Tuesdays players need to go?

Not sure if its only Hughton that's lost it all, this let's blame all the players is just smoke and mirrors.

He needs to go and quickly the rot will only get deeper and it needs to be treated now, ready for next year.
Jones was put in charge and started the turn around, we only need a 4 game interim manager for now.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
A few hardcore fans were together in the 90s and early 2000s
It was very easy to be together in the last few seasons but this season has caused most of them to drift away and moan about the awful performances and tactics and more recently, tstickerrible attitude of the players, who most definitely are not together.
It seems to be a badge of honour for the old school fans to stick together with the club regardless, which I admire.
I will always be an Albion fan but reserve the right to be sick of this current team and the way it has played most of the season.
I have defended CH constantly but seeing his post match comments, I think it's time to go.
I would love to hear him have a real go at these overpaid players who don't perform.
Ike this perhaps
7f0b05c97df7f175caddf11cc87da7a1.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Happy clappers, couldn't care less watching our club going down the drain with sewer like tactics.

#SHAMBLES

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
So after so much effort went into our rise to play in the top tier, we seem to have fallen off a cliff and appear to heading back from whence we came. There is disbelief, anger at the manager, anger at the players. We all seem to have a theory as to why things have become steadily worse during 2019, culminating in the past three homes games where we have seen previously strong, passionate players become uncaring or useless buffoons!

Given that these players either helped us up to the top flight or were part of reason we stayed up last season, I think it’s safe to argue that they DO care and are not USELESS but something has happened

What I saw last Saturday and even worse on the Tuesday (and examples I have read on here since), was that many fans have become so frustrated and angry that instead of supporting, they have started yelling some unbelievable abuse at the players almost from the first whistle. The players in both games looked nervous before the first goal went – and scared shitless of making a mistake thereafter – you could see the fear in their faces (which resulted in another terrible, disjointed and error strewn performance).

My question is this: If you or I went to work and had even a handful, let alone 20 -30k people yelling crap at you, screaming for your head on a plate and telling you how f***ing useless you are, How would this effect your performance?

I know we’ve all paid our money and have an opinion on personnel, tactics and a lot of other things but I am pretty certain that the toxic atmosphere of the Amex at the moment sure as hell won’t help the boys get us the points we need.

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
So after so much effort went into our rise to play in the top tier, we seem to have fallen off a cliff and appear to heading back from whence we came. There is disbelief, anger at the manager, anger at the players. We all seem to have a theory as to why things have become steadily worse during 2019, culminating in the past three homes games where we have seen previously strong, passionate players become uncaring or useless buffoons!

Given that these players either helped us up to the top flight or were part of reason we stayed up last season, I think it’s safe to argue that they DO care and are not USELESS but something has happened

What I saw last Saturday and even worse on the Tuesday (and examples I have read on here since), was that many fans have become so frustrated and angry that instead of supporting, they have started yelling some unbelievable abuse at the players almost from the first whistle. The players in both games looked nervous before the first goal went – and scared shitless of making a mistake thereafter – you could see the fear in their faces (which resulted in another terrible, disjointed and error strewn performance).

My question is this: If you or I went to work and had even a handful, let alone 20 -30k people yelling crap at you, screaming for your head on a plate and telling you how f***ing useless you are, How would this effect your performance?

I know we’ve all paid our money and have an opinion on personnel, tactics and a lot of other things but I am pretty certain that the toxic atmosphere of the Amex at the moment sure as hell won’t help the boys get us the points we need.
This.
It's been that way since Burnley at home

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Three sensible sentences, but....

QUOTE=darkwolf666)

Player power is a 'thing'. It cannot be avoided now as they get paid so much money - and whenever they do join a new club it's another pot of gold... Sometimes it makes financial sense to move clubs a few times, and the agents will always stir up a bit of bother as they earn big out of a move, too. The only way to ensure unity with the manager is when the team is winning, or the player is being paid insane amounts of cash and his agent tells him to do whatever the manager bloody says.

They are now 'Premier League' experienced players. There won't be a Championship side in the country who wouldn't want any of our players.

Bruno is not the man for the last few games. I love the bloke, but he's not the one.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Not sure if its only Hughton that's lost it all, this let's blame all the players is just smoke and mirrors.

He needs to go and quickly the rot will only get deeper and it needs to be treated now, ready for next year.
Jones was put in charge and started the turn around, we only need a 4 game interim manager for now.

So blaming the players is smoke and mirrors, but blaming the manager is ok?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Radio Sussex and @El Pres have pointed out that we’re in the very bottom group of PL clubs with the lowest player wages budget. A tiny group with Cardiff and Hudd. Don’t you think that we’ve simply found our level? That over a season or two, we’re getting our just desserts, with a lack of pace and quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here