Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wembley. What time you aiming to arrive London / Wembley ?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Victoria for 11, nice bit of brunch and then on the piss around Baker Street.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our plans too! Got to make the most of the day.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Going to be there well in time to have a good mill around on Wembley Way.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
One of the 75 seagull travel coaches...leaving at 12:15 from withdean...so around 3 ish?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Driving down from Lancaster with a City Fan. So, will be stopping at 'his' services on the way, decorated in City colours apparently (the services, not me) - then parking in his secret spot and getting the tube in. Hopefully he'll drive me back again when we've ruined their quadruple. I couldn't really say 'no' tot he offer of a lift, but it does curtail the drinking in Albion pubs beforehand a bit.

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Heading to the Globe for around 2pm staying well away from fan zones & the box parks nonsense.

London vic about 12. Off to Baker street until 3 then onto wembley

Will get a train around 10am from Brighton to Vicky, aiming for Baker St area around 12-ish for some scoff, then on to Wembley for about 3.30.

Victoria for 11, nice bit of brunch and then on the piss around Baker Street.

Our plans too! Got to make the most of the day.

Same here guys, am hoping to get to Baker Street area for around 12.30 for some lunchtime nosh to go with the beers. I really want to find a pub where like minded Albion fans are, so are you all heading for the Globe ?

Also, what are your plans once you head to Wembley, are you going to head to an Albion pub near the stadium or going straight to the stadium ?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Same here guys, am hoping to get to Baker Street area for around 12.30 for some lunchtime nosh to go with the beers. I really want to find a pub where like minded Albion fans are, so are you all heading for the Globe ?

Also, what are your plans once you head to Wembley, are you going to head to an Albion pub near the stadium or going straight to the stadium ?

Globe can get a bit heaving, there is a Spoons at Baker st, that can also get busy, loads of boozers within 5 mins stroll of Baker st, will be aiming to head to Wembley on the Metropolitan line about 4 I suppose, soak up the atmosphere.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Will drive round the M25 North, then settle somewhere like Harrow on the Hill, like I did for the 91 playoff final, around 3, for a quick beer then a train trip into Wembers (using my over 60s rail card) but will take advice from [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] if he has a better suggestion.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I think me and my crew will have their fill around the Baker St area from lunchtime, then head straight to Wembley stadium with an aim of mincing up around 3.30-4. Beers outside, or inside, will ensue.

Whatever the result, I can confidently predict that this will be one of the best Albion days of our lives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here