Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tomer Hemed's emotional Facebook post

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey. Thats going to be quite an eye-opener for him, walking straight into the chaotic shitstorm that is QPR right now. A threadbare, inadequate squad made up of freebies, loans and kids, a dwindling but angry set of pissed-off supporters generating a toxic atmosphere inside the ground, a relegation dogfight that already looks doomed to failure, and to top it all off, a manager who couldn't find his own arse with both hands.

Good luck Tomer. You're gonna need it.

Not really. Boy's got a massive ego that is currently badly dented. All he's got to do is ignore all the BS around him and just play his own game, more goals the better. Tho he'll be gutted if he's not given penalty taking duties. That always papers over the cracks in the goalscoring stats. Fate's in his own hands now. He can either re-establish his credentials and start to climb the ladder again - or he can sink without trace like CMS.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Not really. Boy's got a massive ego that is currently badly dented. All he's got to do is ignore all the BS around him and just play his own game, more goals the better. Tho he'll be gutted if he's not given penalty taking duties. That always papers over the cracks in the goalscoring stats. Fate's in his own hands now. He can either re-establish his credentials and start to climb the ladder again - or he can sink without trace like CMS.

Hemed never struck me as being a 'billy big bollocks' type character here, he's never been disruptive. The club in recent years have actively steered clear of signing those type of herberts. He's a hardworking, slightly limited centre-forward who is probably more suited to the Championship with his 1-in-3 goalscoring record (penalties aren't just 'gimmees' either - he was superb at them).

I think it'll be a massive culture shock for him, leaving the superb training facilities, professionalism and all-round harmony at BHAFC and walking into a circus like QPR. But fair play to the fella, he's not content to sit on his arse and pick up the money, all he wants to do is play. I hope he does well enough there this season to secure a move back to a proper club.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Nonsense. I'm sorry but you do have a habit of making assumptions about people's characters when you've never met them.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good luck to him, he has absolutely no future here and he has always given 100% when playing. I think he has an ego but what top strikers don’t? Murray has been known to go moody when things don’t go his way.

Hemed posting that he regretted signing a contract just after he’d signed it last year was a bit dumb imo though.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
There is something a bit sad about that. I hope he scores for them every week and gets the promoted (arriveste owner notwithstanding).

1. I suppose at least there's a bit of blue n white.
2. Nandos is around the corner.
3. My QPR mate has promised to keep me updated on his movements :lolol:
4. Good luck to him, and to score shed loads of goals.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
He doesn't look very happy in that picture.

Not surprising as he's gone from working with one of the best managers in the game (and a total gent) to having to listen to Steve McClaren talking shit. Well, at least for a week or two anyway....

Best of luck to Tomer anyway. Good player and seems a sound bloke. Bit of a hit for him I suppose as apparently he's a massive star in a Posh and Becks style in Israel.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Can't see how anybody can knock Tomer, he's been nothing less than a 100% committed player for us.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just read the start of his post for a flavour of the bloke's ego: "many young players ask me 'what is your secret?'". Really? :lol:

"I always use Vidal Sassoon Precision Clean - it's natural Aloe Vera with plant extracts brings the perfect balance between conditioning and cleansing, giving my hair both body and bounce, with a natural lasting sheen. That's why I always look at my STRIKING best."

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Just read the start of his post for a flavour of the bloke's ego: "many young players ask me 'what is your secret?'". Really? :lol:

Saw him spend considerable time (at least 15min) talking to a group of kids outside the Amex on Sunday.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hope he does well for them. Not sure why but became one of my favourite players over the past few years. Shame to see him go but appreciate he wants to be playing. Should be a decent partnership with Wells!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

As Premier League players, both Tomer Hemed and Beram Kayal are superstars back in Israel. The aftermath of Hemed's spat with the Israeli national team boss in March 2017 made front page headlines in the country; Kayal was treated as a returning hero when he arrived back in his home town after Albion had won promotion to the Premier League.

Frankly, I'd be amazed if Hemed DIDN'T get a load of questions from youngsters (whether "young players" or not).

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Yes, really. Walking past the East stand on Sunday evening, he was surrounded by youngsters, and not signing shirts or autographs, just talking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here