Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Newcastle United *** Official Match Thread ***

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Really, when you look at it, if we're all honest with ourselves we really deserve to go this season... We've been awful to watch, ball crushingly hopeless at this level and, well, we're only delaying the inevitable if we fluke survival this time around. We're lost, devoid of confidence and unable to compete in the PL.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Are we the worst team seen at the Amex this season?
Dumb question I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FannieMac

Jan 4, 2014
The reason why our last three home games have been so poor is that we have very average players led by a dinosaur of a manager.
That was hard to say, but it’s true.

The same set of players were so much better before Christmas. It's a complete lack of confidence and form which CH is totally unable to fix with his defensive approach,

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
put some pressure on the ball for Christs sake. Passive, gutless, rubbish.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
This is the worst top flight football I’ve ever seen

Altered State

Feb 19, 2008
Olney, Bucks
From The Guardian's live stream:

30 min: The match has gone saggy and shapeless, with next to nothing by way of intensity being shown by the home side. This is preposterous, given the situation they find themselves in. Newcastle are perfectly happy with this state of affairs.

What is wrong at the club when we have no intensity in a game of this importance?

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Gross' set piece are so poor compared to last year. He needs to come off. We're playing so scared. I'd take 8 of them off if I could. WHY ARE WE PLAYING LIKE THIS?????

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
BT comms deluded

Brighton need HT so the manager can sort this out :lolol:

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
[emoji23]

What all of those who are saying it’s not the manager and that we need to change the players are forgetting is which players would ever want to join this shower of shit and play with these tactics every week?! It’s disgraceful.

Jesus this is painful to watch!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here