Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wolves ZERO fouls

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jeez, they really think they're special don't they !

Sky / the media in general have been brown-nosing Wolves since halfway through last season for some reason, so its no surprise that some of their fans now think Wolves are already by rights a top 6 club. I've read some right old claptrap about them apparently being "the best team ever promoted from the Championship" - complete and utter bilbo baggins. Ipswich, for starters, missed out on Champions League football on the final day of the season after getting promoted, finishing 5th. As usual though, the Sky Sports hype machine goes into overdrive, and appeals to the lowest common denominator of pub-addled thickets, who buy into the narrative hook, line and sinker.

I've always had a soft spot for Wolves though. Good stadium, great kit, good fanbase, been up and down the leagues. I also have a lot of time for their manager, who is a class act and spoke very generously about us today. Some of them perhaps need to remember where they've come from though, before giving it the biggun over "little" clubs like Brighton and Cardiff now that they are apparently almost as massive as Massive (if thats even possible of course).

theboybilly

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Sky / the media in general have been brown-nosing Wolves since halfway through last season for some reason, so its no surprise that some of their fans now think Wolves are already by rights a top 6 club. I've read some right old claptrap about them apparently being "the best team ever promoted from the Championship" - complete and utter bilbo baggins. Ipswich, for starters, missed out on Champions League football on the final day of the season after getting promoted, finishing 5th. As usual though, the Sky Sports hype machine goes into overdrive, and appeals to the lowest common denominator of pub-addled thickets, who buy into the narrative hook, line and sinker.

I've always had a soft spot for Wolves though. Good stadium, great kit, good fanbase, been up and down the leagues. I also have a lot of time for their manager, who is a class act and spoke very generously about us today. Some of them perhaps need to remember where they've come from though, before giving it the biggun over "little" clubs like Brighton and Cardiff now that they are apparently almost as massive as Massive (if thats even possible of course).

Totally agree Easy, always loved the old ground and Old Gold shirts growing up as a youngster. As you say, some of those fans need to take a step back and remember where they've come from . Anyway a great point today , would have snapped your hand of for that this morning .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Totally agree Easy, always loved the old ground and Old Gold shirts growing up as a youngster. As you say, some of those fans need to take a step back and remember where they've come from . Anyway a great point today , would have snapped your hand of for that this morning .

you could line those wolves fans up against our millennial , hipster , fukwhitts who are demanding Hughton's head on line with 4 games left of the season .....thicket works for me.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here