Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Some Palace Fans Think The Rivalry is Over

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I can't believe these vloggers don't get grief from those around them. Being next to some pubescent kid commenting on the game like that for 90 minutes would absolutely do my tits in. Having said that, I quite enjoyed watching that :)

Yes all of this.

To be fair, he does quite a good job...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can't believe these vloggers don't get grief from those around them. Being next to some pubescent kid commenting on the game like that for 90 minutes would absolutely do my tits in. Having said that, I quite enjoyed watching that :)

Quite enjoyed that. Is he a billy no mates though? Appears to arrive alone in his car and has no interaction with the people around him at the game :shrug:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
How do you get on their site so you don't have to sign in?
Can someone please post the link that does that automatically..?

Not done yet with enjoying this [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Aside from the the odd bit of top defending, and two glorious strikes, I wasn't able to enjoy the game, as it means too much to me. Now I'm on cloud 9 and I'll enjoy properly when I watch it again later. Another Brighton double over Palace - something none of their living fans have ever seen them do.

To be pedantic Trig, it's the first time in they're history it's happened (2010)

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Really really hope all those goons on the BBS realise just how much all of us are laughing at them. Like properly taking the piss out of them.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
How do you get on their site so you don't have to sign in?

Go incognito Pilts, at least that's what I do, you can only view about five pages then you have to open a new incognito page to view the next five etc, worth it to feel their pain haha

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Quite enjoyed that. Is he a billy no mates though? Appears to arrive alone in his car and has no interaction with the people around him at the game :shrug:

No-one goes with him because they’d spend the whole game with his elbow in their face, given his incessant need to constantly preen and fuss with his floppy Nigel hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Go incognito Pilts, at least that's what I do, you can only view about five pages then you have to open a new incognito page to view the next five etc, worth it to feel their pain haha

Go through Tapatalk you can have unlimited amusement!!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Oh I get it now, the banners were going to announce the end of the rivalry. Something like:

Brighton know your place, we are not your rivals any more

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Some sense on that thread after the first couple of pages. Particular nuggets of truth:

1) The existence of the thread proves the rivalry is very much alive.
2) NSC are loving it.
3) They're probably going to get revenge on us at Wembley, aren't they?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do they mention who their rivals are now?

Bromley?

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market
Why do we call Palace fan Nig31s? Answer below.[emoji38]

https://youtu.be/i0YzoQOIzxc
Jim is on this week's Albion Roar. Our other guest Nick Szczepanik ( [MENTION=10202]Not Andy Naylor[/MENTION] ) makes a cameo appearance in the last 10 seconds of that video.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Three posts up from yours, and you'll find a more satisfactory solution. ;)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=278376

:lolol: :lolol:

Not often I go on the BBS but what a JOY it is tonight.

This thread is particularly briliant though. A thread full of fans being rude about us (and in one case with an anti-Brighton signature) saying the rivalry is just not the same any more and they've never really got it.

:ffsparr:

Wouldn't be the six points we had off you would it lads?

Today has been utterly FANTASTIC.

Their board shows the age of their posters. 32, 20, 24, 28, 18.....they are half the age of your average NSC poster....none of them remember Boxing day :shrug:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Rivalry between the Albion and them up the road might not have the violence of the past and good job but the the rivalry is as keenly felt as ever as ever, we have been away this weekend and had to watch the game in a bar with Palasre fans the pleasure rubbing their noses in it was lovely before the game they were all the big I am but come the end of the game they all looked hung dog not so much eagles more beagles

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here