Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ollie McBurnie

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Plays there for Holland

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Played there once when Wesley Schneider was out injured. Did well and scored 2 goals, but wasn't as creative as you would want from a Pröpper number 10.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We'd have been safe without that goal, though.

Is not a fact at all...! How many times NSC, goals / points / results change matches / future results / mentality etc etc etc. Football is not as black and white as that...!

If Man City hadn’t scored that 3rd min goal at Wembley we’d have drawn - would we ****! Well, nothing is definitive but you get the point...

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Unfortunately we're still small fish who can't splash out £40m+ on a single player. We just aren't capable of signing proven strikers at this level that aren't approaching retirement age.

If we want to build for the future, we need to take gambles on promising Championship players, and players from abroad.
Agreed. Even if we could afford a £40m player, the £40m player is not going to choose BHA, unless they are on the way down, in which case, we aren’t going to pay the £40m. Got to find the “gem”.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Is not a fact at all...! How many times NSC, goals / points / results change matches / future results / mentality etc etc etc. Football is not as black and white as that...!

If Man City hadn’t scored that 3rd min goal at Wembley we’d have drawn - would we ****! Well, nothing is definitive but you get the point...

You can only work with what you've got, and I think from what we saw in the rest of the minutes before Andone's winner at home to Huddersfield, it is extremely unlikely that either team would have scored, so I'd put money on a 0-0.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You can only work with what you've got, and I think from what we saw in the rest of the minutes before Andone's winner at home to Huddersfield, it is extremely unlikely that either team would have scored, so I'd put money on a 0-0.

That’s not the point I was making. Had we not won that would we have dropped future points because of pressure / mindset? You can’t say for sure... Had Cardiff beaten Palace would they have gone to Old Trafford and won, having the pressure of knowing they had to win to stay up? Would Solskjaer have made as many team changes if the game mattered? You just don’t know...

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
That’s not the point I was making. Had we not won that would we have dropped future points because of pressure / mindset? You can’t say for sure... Had Cardiff beaten Palace would they have gone to Old Trafford and won, having the pressure of knowing they had to win to stay up? Would Solskjaer have made as many team changes if the game mattered? You just don’t know...

True enough. But where's the fun in it?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The transfer window is only open for domestic deals - international transfers can't happen until June 11th.

Not sure where the Welsh FA fits in to this, but presumably this transfer can't happen until June 11th ? ???

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
The transfer window is only open for domestic deals - international transfers can't happen until June 11th.

Not sure where the Welsh FA fits in to this, but presumably this transfer can't happen until June 11th ? ???

If that was true it would be the same for Daniel James. His signing for United is imminent i believe.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If that was true it would be the same for Daniel James. His signing for United is imminent i believe.
Has he signed yet, though ? Maybe the paperwork at the FA can't be completed until June 11th ?

Of course, maybe Wales and Scotland have a dispensation from the rules ?

Last edited:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Swansea surely must be counted as 'England' for transfer purposes? They compete in the EFL!

No. They are 100% NOT.

When we signed Kemy (****ing) Agustien for example, there was a delay whilst we awaited International clearance from the Welsh FA.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here