Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Official Albion v Manchester City FA Cup semi-final planning thread Sat 6th April, 17.30pm

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
So I’ve got 260 odd points but my dad who doesn’t do away games will be much lower. Can’t log on to his account - can someone tell me how many basic points a season ticket holder has?

It depends how long he has held his season ticket.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
So I’ve got 260 odd points but my dad who doesn’t do away games will be much lower. Can’t log on to his account - can someone tell me how many basic points a season ticket holder has?

I’m in exactly the same boat, think as long as been ST for a few years should be fine for 9am Friday.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

If he's held a ST from the opening of the AMEX and has not attended any away games, or attended any home cup games, he'll have 180 or 190; I forget which.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I’m in exactly the same boat, think as long as been ST for a few years should be fine for 9am Friday.

If it helps I am on 266. I've had a ST since 2000ish, but I think only Amex years make any effect, and only get to one or two away games per season. I have been to all the home cup games though.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
WEMBLEY BAG POLICY NOTICE

been published , no mention of flasks that I can see

"Brighton & Hove Albion supporters should be aware of the Restricted Bag Policy that will be in operation at Wembley Stadium for next month’s Emirates FA Cup semi-final against Manchester City.

All ticket-holders are prohibited from bringing any bag into the stadium unless it adheres to the Wembley Stadium regulations as outlined below. Entry of any non-compliant bag will be refused.

Due to the additional time required for security checks, supporters are discouraged from taking bags to Wembley Stadium, and encouraged to arrive early in order to assist with entry time for all spectators entering the ground.

Bags will be checked at an outer cordon and a bag gauge will be used for any dispute on size.

All items and bags carried by guests and staff will be carefully inspected upon entry to the stadium, which may include a personal wanding or pat down." much more to read as well

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2019/march/wembley-bag-policy-notice/

Last season, all bottles were confiscated at the tables before entry, and any water/pop left was poured into plastic glasses to take in.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yeah that’s why I’m wondering? Will he be over or under the 188 threshold?

ah. I hadn't realised there was a threshold there... has he not been to any cup games at home in the last couple of seasons...? If so, he'll def be over...

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
So STH's who went to ALL the FA Cup games this season are on the same level as STH's who swerved all the earlier rounds till we made it to Wembley ?

mmnah.
I think the point being made is that since all sth will be able to get tickets there was no need for tiers anyway but as saixd its not a big deal either way.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Just checking, for family and friends once I add them am I then ok to get tickets for them, or do they need to log in and “add” me back before that’s possible?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
A SF limited edition shirt, can see us getting seriously ridiculed for that

If anyone (for example a club knocked out with a whimper in the QF) wants to try to make fun of an Albion shirt with 'FA Cup Semi Final 2019' embroidered on it - let them jibe away. Seriously - why would you give a flying ****?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just checking, for family and friends once I add them am I then ok to get tickets for them, or do they need to log in and “add” me back before that’s possible?

You need to go to your account details on your log in and add new F&F members so if you have done that and they appear you will be able to get ticket through your log in

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
You need to go to your account details on your log in and add new F&F members so if you have done that and they appear you will be able to get ticket through your log in

cheers, yeah ive added them, just wondered if they also need to log in on their account and add me as well.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here