Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Sent to my 5yo son.

Prize is LAST SEASON'S shirt.

Poor/10.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
stumped on first page, I have a season ticket so what answer do I give for membership, yes as par of ST or no as I didn't have separate bronze membership??

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
It may or may not have taken the 15 minutes stated but it felt a lot longer and I was losing the will to live by the end. It it wasn't for the Albion I'd have stopped early doors.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
Terrible effort from.the club. Can't imagine they will get more than a handful of completions if NSCers are finding it too much.

They lost me when the first bit was so obviously a marketing information harvest.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
stumped on first page, I have a season ticket so what answer do I give for membership, yes as par of ST or no as I didn't have separate bronze membership??

ST holders are not 'members', so just click on ST. We used to be called Gold members but since the new loyalty points scheme, that was dropped.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Just bailed out, too long and poorly put together.

If I say I don't attend with children, don't ask me about the selection of food and drink for children as I'm not interested.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I thought thry had all the marketing info already - must be another third party wanting out data. I get so sick of all the surveys and feedback stuff that sem to be the vogue these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here