Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Boxing Tonight

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Boring as hell, hope someone sticks him on his backside when he's doing the daft showboating

His punch selection and timing are very good for how inexperienced he is. Not sure where you get boring from. He moves like lomchenko and I reckon he will be world champion within 3 years.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Boring as hell, hope someone sticks him on his backside when he's doing the daft showboating
He needs to cut out some of the showboating as he move up in class. But he looks like one of the better British prospects.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Can't remember the last time I saw an Olympic gold medalist and former world champion outright quit during a world championship fight.

Clenelo took his soul and he's way past done.

100% gonna score a couple of £million on a Brook PPV courtesy of Mr Edward Hearn.

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Can't remember the last time I saw an Olympic gold medalist and former world champion outright quit during a world championship fight.

Clenelo took his soul and he's way past done.

100% gonna score a couple of £million on a Brook PPV courtesy of Mr Edward Hearn.
Probably because Khan won silver. Surprised it ended like that. But give Amir his dues he's not been afraid to get in with some class opponents. As you say I think the Alvarez knockout played a part in how last night ended.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here