Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Great Point

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
Great point, solid back four with the fullback changes, not quite sure how wolves did not get the ball in the net! A hot one!

Sent from my HUAWEI G7-L01 using Tapatalk

Albion100

Jan 4, 2013
Patcham
Great point but I think Cardiff will get 2 wins so we need another win. At least we play after them on Saturday so we'll know what we need.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Newcastle like CH, Palace hate us . . . .that neutrals it all out, we just have to turn up, as we finally did today, maybe with a player on the left wing in addition to today's other 10, and with a home breeze, could just win.

My Happy(ish) pills have kicked in !!

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
Exactly what I have done. Had a lovely, fairly stress free day.

Celebrated hugely after finding out the result.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Palace will do us no favours whatsoever-even if it means losing in a 'convincing way'.

No reliance on others-we need to do it ourselves. F.uck knows how with no shots on target but it's not impossible...more beer please.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Plenty of us will be shitfaced by KO time Saturday, hopefully will make for a great atmosphere and drag the team forward!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Why do people think that Cardiff are all of a sudden guaranteed 6 points - Palace record away this season is excellent and don't for a minute think their players give a toss about losing to relegate us 1 point max for Cardiff from that game. The Fulham game is a lottery so can go either way.
For what its worth I reckon 1 point against Newcastle is enough.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
With all due respect, what are you on about, “shocking performance”? That was an impressive performance given how we’ve performed over the last four months.

Agreed. It was by some margin less shit than the Marianas Trench level of shit we've been served up lately, so it's definitely a cause for some.... no... I don't know what the word is... :bounce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here