Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Boxpark available again

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sold out again - was rushing home to buy 3 so a whole group of us could go together.

Please - if anyone decides to sell theirs - PM me.

Otherwise [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] if there is anyone I can contact about being put on a list for returns etc? We've got 5 of us going and another 3 wanting to, all alldayers.

el punal

Not having a dig or anything, just working out our plans.

I can't see the appeal of this, am I missing something?

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

For “normal” Albion away games I tend to do pub, another pub, a different pub, then another different pub. This, however, is a BIG occasion and they don’t come around too often for us Seagulls fans. As I am taking my grandson and son in law to savour the Grand Day out I feel duty bound to go hardcore razzmatazz. The club’s offer of Boxpark and all that’s going on ticks all the boxes, however corporate or cheesy it may seem to some. So I’ve bought three tickets for the pre-match gig and, to be honest, I’m rather looking forward to it. :albion2:

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
Sold out again - was rushing home to buy 3 so a whole group of us could go together.

Please - if anyone decides to sell theirs - PM me.

Otherwise [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] if there is anyone I can contact about being put on a list for returns etc? We've got 5 of us going and another 3 wanting to, all alldayers.

i have 2 post tickets available if that helps

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
i have 2 post tickets available if that helps

Many thanks for offer but club released a further 20-odd all day tickets this morning - we're sorted.

Cheers.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Bought 3 £10 post match
Saves waiting for a tube after the game so we can have a few beers and if we did win imagine the atmosphere in there !!

Not that will happen but people said that when we got on the 5.00am bus to Anfield in 1983

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here