Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Tory Party are ....

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
yes of course, all sensible debates start by someone throwing around insults in order to try and underline his narrow views

To be fair to [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION], how else can you describe the totally selfish me and party first,, and at any cost, approach the Tory party have taken? How else can you describe their total disregard for everyone and anything apart from themselves?

This entire mess lies entirely at the door of Conservative HQ. Tories are scum, pure and simple.

And if you don’t agree, what are they then? Selfish *****? I’m happy to have it explained to me why they are not self-centred selfish scum bags. How can anyone excuse this party let alone support them?

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
To be fair to [MENTION=33848]The Clamp[/MENTION], how else can you describe the totally selfish me and party first,, and at any cost, approach the Tory party have taken? How else can you describe their total disregard for everyone and anything apart from themselves?

This entire mess lies entirely at the door of Conservative HQ. Tories are scum, pure and simple.

And if you don’t agree, what are they then? Selfish *****? I’m happy to have it explained to me why they are not self-centred selfish scum bags. How can anyone excuse this party let alone support them?

hey wind your neck in pal. You’re assuming I am Tory? you don’t know me, never have and quite frankly are most unlikely to as your jumped up attitudes means I’d avoid you like the plague.

All I said was inferring was that debate is better entered into without opening insults, do you disagree? if so perhaps you could enlighten us all why opening a debate with insults is beneficial.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
hey wind your neck in pal. You’re assuming I am Tory? you don’t know me, never have and quite frankly are most unlikely to as your jumped up attitudes means I’d avoid you like the plague.

All I said was inferring was that debate is better entered into without opening insults, do you disagree? if so perhaps you could enlighten us all why opening a debate with insults is beneficial.

Where did I say, or suggest, you’re a Tory? I’d be interested to understand how you inferred this from the post you quoted.

And I stated above why I think the term scum, in this instance, is acceptable. I am willing to listen to anyone who can explain why they’re not.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Using insults to back up your anti-insult stance. Genius.

Totally unwarranted insults to boot.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Where did I say, or suggest, you’re a Tory? I’d be interested to understand how you inferred this from the post you quoted.

And I stated above why I think the term scum, in this instance, is acceptable. I am willing to listen to anyone who can explain why they’re not.

and I am willing to learn why anyone would think insults are a good way to start a debate, which is what my post was actually about. Nothing to do with defending Tory, Labour, Liberal, SNP or any other.

Could be argued that throwing insults leads us to getting nowhere with anything, whereas open minded genuine debate ‘hopefully’ is conducive to a more constructive outcome/s.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

With such an inflammatory post from a total hypocrite like you, I doubt very much that any explanation will suffice. Is it any wonder that Brexit is in such a mess, with so little willingness to compromise, when people like you are so totally fixated and one-sided. About 13 million people vote Tory, myself included, and they are not scum. Take a good hard look at yourself.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
“Your jumped up attitude means I’d avoid you like the plague”

That’s insulting. You’re a hypocrite.

okay, whatever.
you’ve spent all day trying to deflect that you opened a post with uncalled for insults.
As it happens i agree with your view on the matter, just not how you opened the debate.
you carry on fella

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As far as the word scum goes mayI clarify that I mean the Tory party and not those who vote Tory.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
okay, whatever.
you’ve spent all day trying to deflect that you opened a post with uncalled for insults.
As it happens i agree with your view on the matter, just not how you opened the debate.
you carry on fella

Apology accepted :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
With such an inflammatory post from a total hypocrite like you, I doubt very much that any explanation will suffice. Is it any wonder that Brexit is in such a mess, with so little willingness to compromise, when people like you are so totally fixated and one-sided. About 13 million people vote Tory, myself included, and they are not scum. Take a good hard look at yourself.

I’m willing to listen to your explanation...if you have one.

Oh. After everything they’ve done, would you vote for them again?

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

You’ve met me, would you describe me as scum sir?

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
All that shows is Sajid Javid is a man you fundamentally can’t trust (like a lot of politicians). As son of a Pakistani bus driver and “working class lad made good”, who has joined a party that is traditionally unfavourable (that’s being kind) to working class and immigrants, it means one of two things.
1. He is either unable/unwilling to see the reality in front of him, making him unlikely to solve any real problems because he can’t or won’t acknowledge the causes and sticks to his own blinkered version of the truth (which is quite possibly the case given his stance on making NHS staff and teachers accountable).
2. Or he has sold out his roots. Again you can’t trust someone who is ok selling out his roots a party that has traditionally stood in opposition to your roots.

D

Deleted member 22389

Having now experienced a full Labour government in my lifetime, I can happily say I would never ever vote for them again. I would vote Tory if it meant keeping them out.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Having now experienced a full Labour government in my lifetime, I can happily say I would never ever vote for them again. I would vote Tory if it meant keeping them out.

That has to be one of the most ridulous, idiotic, single-minded posts I’ve ever read on politics ever!

So no matter what the Tories do, and to who, you would never ever vote for the only party that can stop them (apart from the DUP obviously)...

I’m guessing you live in a safe Tory seat, so let the electoral register know, they can put you down for a standing order of voting Tory and save money by not giving you a ballot card.

Hey, now there’s a good idea, a bit like registering and carrying a donor card, maybe they could do the same for politics for intransigenent fools like you who will “never” change their vote, no matter what!

I can see the slogan now “I carry a Tory for life card, so everyone knows what sort of a person I am...”

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 22389

That has to be one of the most ridulous, idiotic, single-minded posts I’ve ever read on politics ever!

So no matter what the Tories do, and to who, you would never ever vote for the only party that can stop them (apart from the DUP obviously)...

That's the way I feel, sorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here