Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ok, so who’s got their semi final ticket and how many?

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Just bought a single in block 136. I hope it wasn’t one of those seats where people have been buying ‘alternate seats’ so their friends could buy them! Sorry! I’ll budge up, if you want to all sit together ��

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Got mine, now I’ve done my stressful bit..... it’s over to the players to do their easy bit

I reckon it's 90%+ we'll lose and that's my expectation.... but still.... day in the pub and 30+k Albion screaming in Wembley..... It's the FA cup semi, and if the stars align, Aguero has a mare, and Sterling forgets he's at Wembley in a Man City shirt and not England...... There's hope!

jaghebby

Mar 18, 2013
Go on to the Wembley Website and you can check out your view!

139.jpg

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach
suggest an alternative for how the club should have staggered the sales of tickets.

After a minutes thought, which is probably about the same amount of time the club invested in this loyalty system.

First set of sales - STH, staggered as it is now. At no stage am I expecting to be in front of STH.

After that it should be based on loyalty points alone, regardless of membership or anything else.

So someone who has been to 20 matches this season, and averaged 10 matches for the past decade are in front of someone who has a membership and only been to one match. They should also be in front of STH friends who aren't even fans.

If it is about money invested in the club then turned the £ into points. If I go to every home match this season I will have spent more than a STH, especially when paying £52 to sit in crappy SW corner seats for a Band A match.

Even if a few tickets go to Purchase History, I am still in a fight with people who have been to 1 match.

Thinking the current loyalty points system is the best or fairest is ludicrous.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Bagged ours. 7 tickets back row of lower tier. Fully expect to lose but will enjoy the day.

was 983 in the queue and in in about 7 minutes.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
On my way to Wemberlee block 535 front row.

haven't been this excited about a game since the last semi final!

:albion2::albion2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
After a minutes thought, which is probably about the same amount of time the club invested in this loyalty system.

First set of sales - STH, staggered as it is now. At no stage am I expecting to be in front of STH.

After that it should be based on loyalty points alone, regardless of membership or anything else.

So someone who has been to 20 matches this season, and averaged 10 matches for the past decade are in front of someone who has a membership and only been to one match. They should also be in front of STH friends who aren't even fans.

If it is about money invested in the club then turned the £ into points. If I go to every home match this season I will have spent more than a STH, especially when paying £52 to sit in crappy SW corner seats for a Band A match.

Even if a few tickets go to Purchase History, I am still in a fight with people who have been to 1 match.

Are you not a bronze member then ?

If not...why not ?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

I think it's fair for season ticket holders, but agree with you that the whole bronze thing rather than just purchase history stinks of a money making scheme and does not reward loyalty.

They seem to be getting better at the number of points awarded for games, too, as they've made more sense this season. However, I realised that the last few away games never give any sort of benefit and should maybe have double points. My reasoning for this is that by the time the points are added, there are no further games to purchase for. They then immediately get halved before the start of the following season! Perhaps we should just have a rolling 12 (or 24) month system for the additional points gained from away games.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

I kind of agree, but if you're going to 20 home matches a season for crying out loud get a bronze membership! It would cost a quid a game, you would get first dibs on tickets meaning you wouldn't be stuck down in the SW corner every game, and there are a number of other benefits..

... and you get on the sth waiting list, and then you get a sth and save money next season...

..(speaking as someone who cracked last year and got a bronze membership....)

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
2451 in the queue ahead of me,only took 15 mins to get in, 2 seats front(ish) of upper tier just in line with the goal. Happy Days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here