Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ok, so who’s got their semi final ticket and how many?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The ugly sight continues,fans running down the road waving their fistfuls of tickets in the faces of those without.Saw my first game in 1962 and never thought I would see such ugly actions by Albion supporters.

To be clear, thats SEASON TICKET HOLDERS you're slagging off. Nobody can get tickets at the moment without having a slab of the required loyalty points already in the bank - daytrippers and JCL's are completely excluded from the current wave of purchasing. I don't see how they could have made it any fairer tbh.

Have a day off eh.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Oh, doesn’t seem much point then. I was looking at £65 seats, but £55 to take a 11 year old is a bit steep! Might have to buy in the yellow areas. Makes you realise that the family pricing at the Amex is a complete bargain.

Not really, don’t get me wrong its good but its about the same as other clubs (dare I say Palace.....). What it makes you realise is the utter money grabbing rip off merchants that are the FA and Wembley.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Got my 2.

Like others, I had to wait for my son's lower points total to come in to play. What I was mildly surprised about was the most expensive red area seats have the lowest availability. Not sure why this surprised me but it did....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Got my 2.

Like others, I had to wait for my son's lower points total to come in to play. What I was mildly surprised about was the most expensive red area seats have the lowest availability. Not sure why this surprised me but it did....

I don't think many have gone for the upper tier even though they are cheaper. I bought in an area this morning where I thought another group who can buy at 2 could easliy join us but my mate has just messaged me to say they are running out. These are £65 tickets FFS. Perhaps we really do have middle class fans.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
d1624e598ae07dbeeb26bf180b50a4e0--games-to-buy-games-images.jpg

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
I got my ticket. Such was my glee that I ran out of the house waving my email confirmation in the
air shouting 'I got mine - screw the rest of you'. It didn't get me very far, however; I live in Kent. :)

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Got mine and my 8 year old’s ones yesterday and had a change of heart so got my 5 year old his today. Was planning to leave him home as it will be a long day, on TV, he only seems to watch half the game etc. Then I thought about how he often talks about when we all ran on the pitch at the AMEX for the Wigan game and I realised if he remembers that from when he was 3 how can I not take him to this! I may live to regret it when he's bugging me for sweets, or a hot dog or to go to the toilet during the game! All in section 549 front row and I’m as giddy as a 5 year old at Christmas.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

10 tickets for STHs this morning.. concerned i have mistakenly bought 10 replica shirts as well though.. maybe I will start a vets team!!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Got mine and my 8 year old’s ones yesterday and had a change of heart so got my 5 year old his today. Was planning to leave him home as it will be a long day, on TV, he only seems to watch half the game etc. Then I thought about how he often talks about when we all ran on the pitch at the AMEX for the Wigan game and I realised if he remembers that from when he was 3 how can I not take him to this! I may live to regret it when he's bugging me for sweets, or a hot dog or to go to the toilet during the game! All in section 549 front row and I’m as giddy as a 5 year old at Christmas.

Good decision.

He’ll enjoy it just as much as you and won’t ever feel left out when you talk about it in years to come.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Got my 2.

Yep.... Got 2 after 25 minutes queue at 9am today.... Wanted £80, some blocks only disabled left, and others on side of pitch abeam 18 yard box, only front few rows pitchside left, so was a reluctant £65 purchaser in the end. Row 9 near front of block 552 upper tier over halfway line.... Be just like the WSU! View looks alright

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I hope you are just referring to this current stage of selling?

Because STH mates coming before Purchase History is not fair.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

That is what is currently under discussion, yes.

I can see the grievance against the STH +2's next week, but bronze members do still have a window prior to that. If you never took up a membership though, then....well...

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I hope you are just referring to this current stage of selling?

Because STH mates coming before Purchase History is not fair.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

That's a fair enough argument, if for whatever reason you don't have a ST but attend regularly home/away, I guess it would be fairer than STH second purchases?

Not sure how much that will be exercised though? My brother and I just bought together, but if anyone does buy the extra 2 it will not be sitting together with the STH, so not sure how many will bother?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
230, eh! The ex-Portslade boy done well. This ex-Slader is up in 541, I ain’t got any spots now, but I can’t promise not to wear the ‘slim fit’ jeans....

Top man. Yes, I do like a posher seat, if there is one to be had.

All the best from chez HWT, with its acne-repellant paintwork and fully stocked wine lake. :thumbsup:

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
To be clear, thats SEASON TICKET HOLDERS you're slagging off. Nobody can get tickets at the moment without having a slab of the required loyalty points already in the bank - daytrippers and JCL's are completely excluded from the current wave of purchasing. I don't see how they could have made it any fairer tbh.

Have a day off eh.

Just because someone is a Sth that does not make them a better fan.Their are many reasons why people are not Sth but they are far from inferior supporters.As for your comment that I should have a day off well from a person who has posted over 50,000 times maybe you should have a day off and get a life.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Just because someone is a Sth that does not make them a better fan.Their are many reasons why people are not Sth but they are far from inferior supporters.As for your comment that I should have a day off well from a person who has posted over 50,000 times maybe you should have a day off and get a life.

Just to try and be even-handed about this, I don't think anyone has suggested anything about superiority etc. The club has to
base its decisions on facts, rather than hypothesise who is a good supporter and who isn't and which is an impossibility.
That's just the way most of life is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here