Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What Wembley seats will you be trying to get?

What Wembley seats will you be trying to get?

• £30 - back of upper tier

Votes: 15 4.8%
  • £30 - front of lower tier

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • £45 - behind the goal

Votes: 39 12.4%
  • £45 - side on

Votes: 43 13.7%
  • £65 - behind the goal

Votes: 88 27.9%
  • £65 - side on

Votes: 67 21.3%
  • £80

Votes: 33 10.5%
  • £120

Votes: 21 6.7%

• Total voters

N17

Jun 21, 2011
If it helps my ST at Wembley was Block 131row 26 at Wembley and was a decent view from there. That block is also very good for getting away to Wembley Station into Marylebone. Enjoy your day and good luck.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Best available, it’s not like semi finals are a regular occurence. With our current stats I’ll probably be dead the next time we make a semi final, so what the ****.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I originally voted for £65 to the side but ended up same price bracket behind the goal.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
If anyone can have a quick check how many wheelchair seats have already gone that would be great. Not sure there’s going to be any left of the 100 we’ve been given by Monday.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Back of 134 hoping this will attract the main group of singers.
Yes, the main group will be towards the back of those central lower blocks. Hopefully the whole end will get going.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Got our groups second choice (block 533 front two rows) after the two central lower tier behind the goal blocks went down to predominantly single seats for the very back.

Very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
If anyone can have a quick check how many wheelchair seats have already gone that would be great. Not sure there’s going to be any left of the 100 we’ve been given by Monday.

Edit: Now had a proper look and there is at least 80 wheelchair seats still available.

Last edited:

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Do the £120 seats have the same rules as club Wembley where no clubs colours or scarves are allowed?

Was wondering this myself - my assumption is no otherwise that would be stated up front. Assume you're paying £120 for the better view and that's about it...

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I went for the cat 1 lower tier tickets. Couldnt justify level 2. Hope to have the same conundrum in may

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Do the £120 seats have the same rules as club Wembley where no clubs colours or scarves are allowed?

For the NFL games colours and regular fan behaviour allowed, no different to the rest of the stadium. Really it's just a narrow tier with less crowds and one or two bigger bars. It's not like a proper hospitality tier, it's just a premium view.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here