Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Unofficial STARTED BY A LUNATIC not the match thread which might bring bad luck

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
What’s the score ? my Seagulls Player has stopped working , we must be doing ok nobody has blamed Bong for anything yet

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
I was immediately furious about this, but then I realised that perhaps it is a good thing. If we're loose, then Dingo shoulders all of the blame. If whale wine, then the team are a bunch of heroes.
Indeed, if we lose, free hit, if we win [MENTION=18559]dingodan[/MENTION] has lumbered himself !!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So excited

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
PS, I hope nobody has blown our Secret Weapon on here today. I have been watching out but haven't seen any foolishness. Liverpool SPIES will be reading NSC. You have been warned.

Just so long as a man with a notebook, in dark glasses, a trenchcoat and Homburg hat wasn't deployed to Lancing today to look through the fence at our training session LOL.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The award for this weeks village idiot goes to.....??

I risked a whole £2 on us to walk away with the points from this free hit!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We're defiantly loose now :facepalm:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This is going really well. Now I'm out of the shower, what the hay, I'm going to blow dry my hair before I have towelled down. What could possibly go wrong?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
When the "Official" thread happens, and we do well tomorrow, will we have two "Official" match threads every week? Asking for a friend.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm proud of [MENTION=18559]dingodan[/MENTION] taking one for the team but could a mod please merge the threads?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here