Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Loyalty points?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Loyalty points is a real oxymoron. Wouldn't be able to give em away if club fell on hard times again yet here we are in the PL and ‘thanking’ our fans for turning up to watch Man U, Spurs etc. Tough times eh? ???:)

You get a much bigger thank you for watching Burnley, Huddersfield, Cardiff, Newcastle........

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Rich enough, time to spare, family etc. No it’s not that simple Drew, you can also effectively buy your way in with a top season ticket that you use once a season. Sorry, but your statement is flawed. There’s no perfect solution, but it’s far from simple. Unless, of course, it suits you.

Why would anyone buy their way in (in to what ?) and only use a season ticket once a season ?

Think the club have got the system just about as good as they can get it. There is no ‘perfect’ system because whatever they do, someone will be disadvantaged and say it’s unfair.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
So logically its unfair if it doesn't suit you.

And so we start with the same arguments from last season, it's not fair I can't get a ticket, and yet many of the away games last season went all the way down the tiers.

Not at all. The discussion is more about the term used by the club. I actually don’t care if I get a ticket or not. I usually do mind, it’s all about who you know in this world as we all know. And as others pointed out, many games were available to all tiers last season meaning any of us could watch us fail to score away from home again! And again. And again...;)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Why would anyone buy their way in (in to what ?) and only use a season ticket once a season ?

Think the club have got the system just about as good as they can get it. There is no ‘perfect’ system because whatever they do, someone will be disadvantaged and say it’s unfair.

Precisely. I’d call it members points therefore. Didn’t we used to get loyalty points for purchasing pies etc at first? That’s not loyalty. That’s fat bastardary! ;)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
You get a much bigger thank you for watching Burnley, Huddersfield, Cardiff, Newcastle........

I know. Tony treats us to food and drinks. Annoyingly, had a ticket for Newcastle away and then got flu. Missed my free pie and pint therefore :tantrum:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Precisely. I’d call it members points therefore. Didn’t we used to get loyalty points for purchasing pies etc at first? That’s not loyalty. That’s fat bastardary! ;)

The club don't call them loyalty points. They call them "STH Points" (if you are a STH anyway).

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The club don't call them loyalty points. They call them "STH Points" (if you are a STH anyway).

Thought someone said on this thread they recently had a club comm calling them loyalty points?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Footnote number 1 on the table of dates on which match tickets will go on sale, recently issued officially by the Club, states “loyalty points”.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
They are 'STH Points' on your profile on the website when logged in.

It's a 'Loyalty Points' scheme as per the info on the ticket website. Some have STH point and others have different points as they are bronze members etc. Overall it is a loyalty points scheme.

I'll set my alarm to read exactly the same thread in a years time!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It's a 'Loyalty Points' scheme as per the info on the ticket website. Some have STH point and others have different points as they are bronze members etc. Overall it is a loyalty points scheme.

I'll set my alarm to read exactly the same thread in a years time!

LOL - I think it's hilarious. WTF does it matter what they are called just because a of a few sensitive souls interpretation of the word 'loyalty'.

1901 get no extra points over standard STH; haven't for at least the last 2 seasons.

Do you also go to every home cup game?

I think the only home/away/cup game I've missed in about 15 years was the 4-0 home thrashing of Leeds. Where I got stuck in Amsterdam from a 9 hour delayed flight which meant I had to watch the game in the first pub I could find because I would never have made kick off. Luckily that one was on Sky so I still got to see it, but it's not the same.

Therefore I think the extra points that 1901 did receive in those first few seasons at the Amex (although they will have been halved a few times since) will be the only points that could have been achieved over the ones I have.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Does anyone know the number of points awarded for the Man Utd away game, it's not showing on the ticket page of the website.

I'm an Albion+ member and although your individual total seems irrelevant for the purchase of tickets it's a bit of fun seeing how many points you can accrue.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Does anyone know the number of points awarded for the Man Utd away game, it's not showing on the ticket page of the website.

I'm an Albion+ member and although your individual total seems irrelevant for the purchase of tickets it's a bit of fun seeing how many points you can accrue.

manure.JPG

Henfield One

Aug 5, 2003
I must be being dense, but where on My Albion having logged in does it show how many LPs you have. All I see is a list of various ticket purchases when I click on STH points and nothing on the My Details page. Last season it used to show when you clicked on your name. It's not an easy website to navigate.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I must be being dense, but where on My Albion having logged in does it show how many LPs you have. All I see is a list of various ticket purchases when I click on STH points and nothing on the My Details page. Last season it used to show when you clicked on your name. It's not an easy website to navigate.

Bottom right of the screen.....

84ea795e6e39cad62fa321ace95185f4.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here