Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Dunk to Leicester City?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Andone , Murray , Locadia , Hemed ( likely to go ) , Connolly

Can't see another striker coming in.

Possibly covered at the back now as well . Clarke may even of been the man , we don't know.

TB will get some return on his investment though , cant begrudge him that

Right back is a disaster zone. Clarke is left-footed so left back is over proscribed. We could get Bruno back out of retirement !!!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
My sister text me to say Dunk had signed for Leicester :facepalm:
..tried to explain it was The Sun ...day b4 Leicester Mercury had a story saying Dunk was 95% certain to stay at Brighton ..obviously picking up on Naylors tweet and spinning it ...2 mins later my Dad text me to say Dunk was on his way to Leicester because my sister has said so ..a friend had told her because ..yes it was in The Sun :facepalm:

Your sister sounds like a gossip.
I know where you get it from now lol

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Right back is a disaster zone. Clarke is left-footed so left back is over proscribed. We could get Bruno back out of retirement !!!

Don't think anyone was suggesting Clarke was brought in to play RB! Sanders may be the planned back up to Montoya, of course - we'll doubtless find out sooner or later!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I think he may just be on a list of replacement centre halves for Leicester if Maguire leaves. He is worth far more than half of the rumoured fee of Maguire. I don't think Leicester will pay that sort of money for Dunk so I can't see it happening or even progressing from the enquiry process.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Dunno if this is fixtures but BBC teletext Gossip pages currently saying (quoting The Sun) that ManU have agreed £60M + £20M add-ons for Maguire with a medical taking place today.They also report the same paper as saying a £45M deal with Leicester has been agreed for Dunk :ohmy:

The Sun you say, well that's a done deal :wink:

Yes, since yesterday I think it popped up on transfer rumours too, quoting the same rag. Worryingly someone said they'd also read it in i or The Guardian!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Don't think anyone was suggesting Clarke was brought in to play RB! Sanders may be the planned back up to Montoya, of course - we'll doubtless find out sooner or later!

The planned RB replacement was presumably Reece James but he's injured so it didn't happen. And clearly we're after Bogle and presumably others.
ie: its not Sanders.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dunk will go to Leicester. It is pretty much done. I don’t like it, but I’m a realist. I’ll get pilloried (again) for saying it...as was Harty..but I really believe it is going to happen.

If he goes for the money we’re hearing, then we have, likely, already got a strategy to replace.

If...and I don’t think this is likely..for some reason he STAYS then I’m happy too. Otherwise. It’s just business.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
It is pretty much done

Why would there even be a deal in place if Maguire isn't leaving?

The agreement was made months ago (between Brighton and Leicester). The issue is that Manchester United need to pay £80m for Maguire. I’m not making this shit up. I’ve only made 1 or 2 pronouncements in the 13 years I’ve been on here and , when I do, it’s right.

I don’t want Dunk to go. I’m just passing on a piece of info that I’ve had on good authority. I wish I hadn’t bothered tbh.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
It is. Maguire sold= Dunk to Leicester.

Maguire not sold = Dunk stays.

What isn’t clear?

What isn't clear is that Leicester City have any interest in Dunk apart from what The Sun has inaccurately reported. The Leicester Mercury is a bit wanting in its coverage. Thankfully we have the maligned Naylor who says he is one of a long list and they will have to pay silly money.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
The agreement was made months ago (between Brighton and Leicester). The issue is that Manchester United need to pay £80m for Maguire. I’m not making this shit up. I’ve only made 1 or 2 pronouncements in the 13 years I’ve been on here and , when I do, it’s right.

I don’t want Dunk to go. I’m just passing on a piece of info that I’ve had on good authority. I wish I hadn’t bothered tbh.

So you're telling me that Dunk has been told if Maguire leaves Leicester he is off there, but if he doesn't he stays?
Seems like very strange man management.

So Dunk is just waiting by the phone, bags half packed...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here