[Brighton] Oh I say....at it in Hove now

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Fresh clam, get your fresh clam here!"

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Well, really. I'm just sick of straight people flaunting their heterosexuality in public. I've got nothing against the straights, but do they have to be so brazen?

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
"Ever since they made this a protest city, people think they’ve got the right to do what they like.

We’ve had smut, smut and more smut."

What is that councillor talking get about? How does she manage to equate protests with people having sex on a beach? As a local I'm gutted I'm missed out on all this smut which is sweeping the city according to her.

obviously its teh gay protestors resulting in just anyone having sex on the beach so we should shoot protestors mkay.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Well, really. I'm just sick of straight people flaunting their heterosexuality in public. I've got nothing against the straights, but do they have to be so brazen?
A tongue in cheek comment? No pun intended.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I don't know why folk are in such a FLAP...

el punal

“Smut, smut and more smut. It’s gone back to the smutty 30’s”.
Surely nobody was publicly fellating back in the 1930’s. You were lucky to see a ladies ankle. I assumed all this licking and sucking didn’t start until the 1960’s.

THAT is not fellatio, Horatio. He just happens to be a cunning linguist. :drink:

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Right, time to make myself possibly look like a complete pillock BUT here goes .... I really don't understand why people have such an issue with public nudity nor even sex in public. It doesn't offend me in the slightest. Nobody gets offended when they see a bull humping a cow when on their country walk so why the issue with humans doing it ? After all, like it or not, most of us are here becuase of sex between two people .... so what's the problem ?

That's basically saying it absolutely fine to live like animals? Maybe muff diving in public doesn't offend you - but what about the little 6 year old walking past, holding an ice cream and having a lovely day.. a lovey day until he/she sees some skank holding a can of lager with her legs akimbo and some bloke with his head between them? Is that something a child should see?

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Maybe muff diving in public doesn't offend you - but what about the little 6 year old walking past, holding an ice cream and having a lovely day.. a lovey day until he/she sees some skank holding a can of lager with her legs akimbo and some bloke with his head between them? Is that something a child should see?
Maybe not, but it does present an excellent opportunity to explain the difference between a 99 and a 69.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Right, time to make myself possibly look like a complete pillock BUT here goes .... I really don't understand why people have such an issue with public nudity nor even sex in public. It doesn't offend me in the slightest. Nobody gets offended when they see a bull humping a cow when on their country walk so why the issue with humans doing it ? After all, like it or not, most of us are here becuase of sex between two people .... so what's the problem ?

What offends me most is that she's holding a can of Stella. I mean really. Foster's would have been far more acceptable.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Presumably the person who took the picture has also done something illegal?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I bet the police would have been called if she lit a cigarette after.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

That's basically saying it absolutely fine to live like animals? Maybe muff diving in public doesn't offend you - but what about the little 6 year old walking past, holding an ice cream and having a lovely day.. a lovey day until he/she sees some skank holding a can of lager with her legs akimbo and some bloke with his head between them? Is that something a child should see?

I’m with [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION] on this.

As an aside, a friend of mine was walking with her husband in the woods last summer and stumbled across a couple having sex. Their 5 year old excitedly asked what they were doing....they’re playing at piggy-backs was the quick thinking mother’s response. The 5 year old will live to see another day, the parents had a chuckle and hopefully the “piggy-backing” couple had some fun. No big deal, everyone is happy.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am outraged and offended

“Smut, smut and more smut. It’s gone back to the smutty 30’s”.
Surely nobody was publicly fellating back in the 1930’s. You were lucky to see a ladies ankle. I assumed all this licking and sucking didn’t start until the 1960’s.

I refuse to believe Dawn Barnett isn’t an alternative comedian who has taken the Tories for a ride, no one can be that permanently outraged at everything

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here