Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Uefa Nations League

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Best strikers in the world tend to win things, by being the best, carrying their team on occasions and scoring when it REALLY counts, what has Kane won apart from the Golden Boot?

The best teams also break the bank to get the best strikers, not seeing that happening either.

Anyway I’m out on this discussion I’ll let you and Mejona carry on with your sarcasm

And whilst your at it, what did the Romans ever do for us?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just think, if we hadn't played last night, we could be like Spain, playing in the Faroe Islands tonight.

Holland will get battered by Portugal.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Laugh all you like but Kane does not do it for England against big teams in big games. Scoring a penalty against Colombia doesn’t count, for me anyway, as putting in a world class performance either.

You obviously think he’s world class I don’t. Flat track bully for me still.

It may have passed you by but Belgium are also a top side and Kane was useless against them but WOW those goals against the minnows make him world class.

As you like

I get tired of this “world class” thing. By definition only a handful of players can and will be world class at any one time. And these will be the players who operate at the highest level. It’s ludicrous to suggest Kane is one of these guys.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here