Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zahahahaha

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
Quality player. Hopefully he'll prove it at Cardiff.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
oh bless you...anyway a nice bit of humour to pass the time away is always worthwhile and you could always channel your thoughts to your own bb ..800 posts here ..embarrassing

That’s a lot isn’t it, well 500 not 800 anyway but who’s counting. Anyway best of luck with the relegation dog fight. If only your players showed as much guts in your other games as they did against us.

We’ll do our best at Cardiff. Can’t promise anything.

Enjoy the sun x

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That’s a lot isn’t it, well 500 not 800 anyway but who’s counting. Anyway best of luck with the relegation dog fight. If only your players showed as much guts in your other games as they did against us.

Enjoy the sun x
I’m surprised you’ve been allowed back on here.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Haha. Palace fan coming on rivals board telling them what to talk about. Your whole team wants out......sorry Zahahaha wants out ..........same thing.
Palace would never give us 6 points. We done you good and proper.
If we go down so be it. It happens and wont be the first or last time we get relegated if we do drop. Not the end of the world and no one died because of it. I will let you worry about us dropping.

Can't remember the quiz show I was watching the other day. Question was: Who is the most relegated side from London in the Prem era. West Ham, Palace or Fulham. One guess who have that dubious record of 4.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Enjoy the sun x

See my previous post on this. You are actually masters at one record.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Getting a low key slating on Football Focus

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Enjoy the sun x

Lol i’ll put my glasses on next time ...always enjoy the sun

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Daily Mail are getting a bit desperate giving this 2 bob player a full 2 and a half pages of tripe

Adrian Kajumba has just moved there from the Mirror so naturally they are giving their new signing a bit of space. Even if the subject of his interview doesn't warrant it ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here