Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Reality Check

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
It's OK, because I had a dream last night that we beat Spurs 1-0 at their new place, thanks to an Andone bullet header. So that's three points to come :rave:

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
Happy clapper signing in.

Amongst the current shitstorm, I just felt it worth mentioning that out of the entire nation of England, and the 92 professional clubs, there are only 16 teams currently better than BHA. 6 of whom are operating on a completely different financial stratosphere than most other clubs - not just in this country, but in Europe.

I realise this mostly goes against tonights doom-laden narrative, and I'm not going to go all "Hereford". But I think its a point worth mentioning, whilst some folk are absolutely losing their shit. Grotty, embarrassing result today. But take a half-step back.

Aannnd...back to the golf.

Hows the happy clapper today.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hows the happy clapper today.

I thought we'd probably bottomed out against the Muff and was starting to feel a bit more positive. I was actually expecting a reaction from the team.

Should've known better really shouldn't I.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
I thought we'd probably bottomed out against the Muff and was starting to feel a bit more positive. I was actually expecting a reaction from the team.

I still think we may have one surprise result left in us to push us over the line but no idea who it might be against. We may have enough already but I doubt it. If I had to bet my house on it I would say we are down.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Yes. CH has form for this.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here